• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Cat 313F LGC Password

PeteG

Occupation
Farmer
Hi,

we have a 313F LGC that we purchased at auction a while back. I can’t seem to figure out the password for the service menu, as I’d like to change the camera settings on the screen so we can see the gauges. The serial number is 00348 and I’ve tried 0000,0001,0348, as well as 6824, which is what was written on the window when we purchased it. Not sure if there is a way to reset without et, but figured I’d ask here first. Thank you.

John C.

Occupation
Machinery & Equipment Appraiser
I think the camera settings are in a different menu than service but it has been a bit since I've been into one of those. The password is 9992.
Good Luck

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
This is what the Operation Manual shows. If you don't have one you should try and get hold of a copy. They can be downloaded from Cat in pdf form for about $50.
However to find the correct document will require the three characters on the PIN plate prior to the "00348" you mentioned in your OP. There are about a dozen options.

Attachments

• Password Entry.pdf
    209.1 KB · Views: 36

PeteG

Occupation
Farmer
Thanks for the help everyone! 9992 was the correct code and then I had to go through the configure menu to change the camera settings. Have a manual on order from our dealer. Thanks again!