• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Cat 299d AC schematic needed

Kendall R

Does anyone have any AC wiring schematics on a 2017 299d xhp machine. Having trouble pinpointing where I’m not getting power to my relay that controls compressor and fans. CAT0299DCDX201868
Side note: owners manual shows fuse #8 to be for AC but when take the cover off, the picture on the back of the panel shows #8 to be a spare. And after lifting the cab to verify, it is in fact a spare, goes to nothing. Fuse #13 is HVAC Blower/Compressor and it’s good. Would like to know how my “AC” has worked without number 8 fuse. Thanks

Kendall R

Thank you for the help. the serial number isn’t the same as my machine though. I’d really like to find one for my serial number series. Again thanks for the reply I appreciate it