• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

KyS650

I'm looking at making the jump from a wheeled machine to tracks. I've been eyeing the 259d3 pretty hard. Has anyone had any experience with those? Any pros/cons? Any input would be much appreciated.

ih100

Plenty of power, not the most stable machine as they’re a bit short in the tracks. Plenty of aux flow. Thirsty. Not a lot of room in the cab if you’re a big ‘un, and poor rear visibility.

One guy construction

Occupation
Owner/Welder, Hobby Land management
I had one for 3 years and loved it. sold it to my best friend and got myself a new 299d3, all machines for the most part are good and they all have better qualities than others and some lack in some places compared to others, I have great dealer support with my cat equipment so it would be hard for me to buy something else