• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Cat 259b3 no air conditioner power

Inland1

New switch fixed everything. Back working as should. Switch was my thought but, figured fan would just not work. Nope, 1 fault and whole system shuts down. I suppose that is the way it should be. Thanks for the schematic without it, would have had difficult troubleshooting. And, thanks for all the input.

Aaron.ampcon

"Nige" can you send me the cab section of the wiring diagram for this same machine having a problem no voltage to the fuel shut off solenoid its shorting to ground. Serial number yyz03134

thehitman806

Had power power to fan and AC controls now after replacing fan switch no power to no controls for AC or heater. Unit is YYZ00770