• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Slim Tech

Occupation
Self Employed
Case TR310
Believe it's a 2016 year
S/n; NGM415547

No throttle response, will only idle. No codes that I can find? Not 100% how to pull the codes on this screen.

All the fuses are good, no hot relays, swapped around relays just to be sure, nothing corroded in fuse/relay box.

Power going to the throttle control lever.

I believe there to be power going to the throttle motor, 10.86V, but it does not flunctuate with the throttle control so I may have not hooked up to the throttle motor, it was a 2 wire plug on top of the injection pump.

Any thoughts or ideas? I'm leaning towards faulty motor, but want to be sure.

Thank you

KSSS

Occupation
excavation
The hand throttle and the foot throttle need to synch themselves. I run the hand throttle up from zero to about 3/4 and back down to zero several times. Prior to doing that there is no throttle at either hand or foot throttle. It is likely that has been done, but if not may want to try it first.