• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Case Padfoot Roller Help

JakeDearing

I've got a Case pad foot roller and the serial number tag under the steps has been broken off and missing. I am wondering if anyone knows any other way to identify the machine to get the original serial number.

sheepfoot

Do you know the machine, 602 w/ 4 cylinder deutz air cooled engine, 602B w/ 4 cylinder case engine, 68.9 inches across drum. 1102 w/ 5 cylinder deutz air cooled engine/ later with case engine and 84.6 inches across drum around 25,000 lbs. 1402 w/ 6 cylinder deutz air cooled engine, 84.6 across drum and around 30,000 lbs. They started as vibromax/ case vibromax/ vibromax/ vibromax 2000/ and now owned by JCB. If you can get the tags off the engine/hydrostat/axle/front and rear drive motors, case may still have some info. If the machine still has a dealers tag you mite call them and be able to get a s/n. If you know the owner before you and the dealer they used you may have some luck. I was thinking they were stamped at the frame around engine or main frame under the seat area. I see its a old post are you looking parts.