• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

C & D in Westchester County, NY

Nac

Occupation
Construction
Is there a lisence required to haul C & D in Westchester County, NY? Does any body know any Transfer stations near Terrytown, NY and the going rate. I have to go look at a demo job of an office building and site work for 45 townhouse. I am intrested in the job but have to see if it is wourt it for me since it is out of my area somewhat.

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
Nac, Westchester is tough, just about everything needs a license. I don't know for sure, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's required.

There is a recycling center in Peekskill just off Route 9, they take all kinds of debris. I don't know the name of it, but it's a commercial operation, not government run. It's between Route 9 and the river. Peekskill is about 20 minutes north of Tarrytown.

mflah87

Occupation
owner of excavating company
your better off hiring the trucks to haul the demo, its cheaper and when the truck leaves for the day you wont have to see it in a couple hours back at the shop to work on the it.