• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

bulldog stone tr34r runs then dies

Brownm1579

I can bypass the stop solenoid and the engine will run all day long. The electronics still time out after 18 seconds and I lose all controls unless i interrupt power to the board

Garner

Mine; and everyone else that has commented, does the same thing. The engine will run all day, but the electronics time out.
I have been trying to wire around the issue but I can't figure out where the power, ground, or both is being removed???

Brownm1579

I'm really starting to think its an issue with the board. Power going in stays hot but all of the board outs lose power. I would say its a thermal switch going bad but the runtime should be getting shorter and shorter, theoretically. I supposed you could wire a programmable flasher relay or momentary switch to the run relay if you needed the machine but I wouldn't run it long term.

Brownm1579

Got my hands on the correct wiring diagram and service manual. Looks like its the board for me... Back to the auction it goes