• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

British Columbia Forest Products Ltd.

camptramp

Occupation
Retired Logger Retired Part time pebble hauler
scan383.jpg scan384.jpg scan385.jpg scan386.jpg Jim Backland , BCFP . I'm not positive , but HDX Hayes in 2nd & 3rd picture could be the #6-254 an HDX Hayes that was new at Nekite River and is one of three BCFP Conventional HDX Hayes that was painted White & Orange at factory . The other two #6-251 and #6-252 were at Caycuse Div.

Last edited:

camptramp

Occupation
Retired Logger Retired Part time pebble hauler
Jim Backland , BCFP . Renfrew Div. ? I have to wonder if the "Driller" to the Right in this picture isn't Head Powderman Jack Backland , Jim Backlands father scan410.jpg . I remember Jack Backland and his crew using "Jack Hammers" to drill & blast the top off a hill over looking the mouth of the San Juan River in Beach Camp to make room for the houses from the Bear Creek Camp around 1959 .