• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat SB 200 Blower Questions

ejb17

Occupation
Fleet Maint Mgr
I am looking at a Bobcat SB200 X 72 blower that looks real nice with little use. It was originally purchased in 7/04 and apparantly did not get used much. The current owner bought it in a package deal with a S175 that is also a 2004. The S175 has high flow(26 gpm) and my machine, a Komatsu SK820-5N, also has high flow at 26 gpm/ 3050 psi. I have to get the numbers off the fan motor to check displacement as Bobcat could not tell me how it was built even though I had the serial number. The current owner does not have the books so I can match up the hydraulic motor number to what the Bobcat manual says so can anyone here help me out when I get those numbers?
Any experiance you have with this blower is welcome also.

I do know I have to change the seven pin to 8 pin to match my machine but that should just be a plug change and checking the coil packs for opertion.

blowerman

I have 2 sb200's.... They are both standard flow. Ones a 72" the other is 66" As far as wire set up; they get switched between 7 & 14 pin. I pre made harnesses, color coded the wires. Now it's a plug & play item.
They work great with no real problems except heavy use has required us to re-weld and fab the blowers back together.
With normal use it should be a good buy.
How much?
Local I've found a few used skiddy blowers in the $2-3k range...

ejb17

Occupation
Fleet Maint Mgr
He is asking 3200. I got the numbers off the pump now just have to find out what they mean. Do your books have anything in them to decipher the motor package?

crewchief888

std flow snowblower will have 2 hoses on the motor, hi flow has 3

i believe the X designation is for the hi flow version

bobcat does have some harness/hose kits available for other brands of equipment, usually takes some searching through attachment control kits for the specific attachment.
i believe on bobcat's website they now have parts diagrams available to the public

:drinkup

CRAFT

Occupation
30 yrs Owner/Operator
I am looking at a Bobcat SB200 X 72 blower ……….. It was originally purchased in 7/04 much ……….. my machine, a Komatsu SK820-5N, also has high flow at 26 gpm/ 3050 psi. I have to get the numbers off the fan motor to check displacement as Bobcat could not tell me how it was built even though I had the serial number. The current owner does not have the books so I can match up the hydraulic motor number to what the Bobcat manual says so can anyone here help me out when I get those numbers? …………. I do know I have to change the seven pin to 8 pin to match my machine but that should just be a plug change and checking the coil packs for opertion.

The "X" deff designates that it is a Hi-flow unit ….. you will have to get us the Numbers off of the MOTORS (2) of them, that we will need to give you the CID (chances are that they will be 4000 series Eaton motors, numbers with 104-****-**, 109-****-** or ?) then as you suspected will make sure that you have the proper match-up, more from the efficiency side of things ……………..
As far as the wiring match-up goes, if as you stated that it is an '04 year I'm not sure if they had a 7-pin canbus system back that far, but if it is you will have to do a little more than just change the plug-in end of things …. if it is a true 7-pin you will have to get rid of a unit on the attachment called an ACD, the OEM wire harness that goes from the machine to the blower is plugged into this Module unit …….. There was someone on here at HEF, a couple of weeks ago that was looking to do the same thing as you (from a Bcat Attachment to a Komatsu) … he got in touch with "Rob" @ Skid Steer Solutions, Rob was going to match things up electronically for this guy (try and find the thread, it'll give more info)

He is asking 3200. I got the numbers off the pump now just have to find out what they mean. Do your books have anything in them to decipher the motor package?

LOL …. So Where are the Numbers ??? …… Please POST Them …. LOL …..

Good-luck & Cheers !

Quik-Note … I went and looked for the Post it was for a Kubota Machine …. but it was titled "Kubota 14-pin to a 7-pin Bobcat" … on 02-13-14.
Wish I knew how to post existing HEF Links … LOL

Last edited: