• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Bobcat 463 hydraulic problem

Rds390

Hey guys I have a 2006 bobcat 463 I blew a hose to the tilt my guys ran it damn near out of fluid got the new line in did both for the tilt now the machine drives fine and will tilt down to lift the front tires off the ground bucket wont curl up past flat and the arms wont lift is there a way to bleed it or what should I do I'm kinda at a loss

nellek808

Hopefully your guys didn't fry the pumps by running it dry. The drive runs on a different pump than the functions do.

If the pump was completely fried, you wouldn't be able to tilt down. It's possible it is something related to the BICS. Are the lights lit up on the BICS module behind the seat?