• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Big Forklifts Wanted for Extreme Vehicle TV Series

Emmy Award Winning Production Company is producing a new series all about Extreme Vehicles - and we're looking for some big, bad forklifts for the show. This series will air on a major US network.

If you or anyone you know might be interested, contact us. We'd love to hear about you and the lift truck you operate. If you can, include some pictures of the machines and operators or a link to online video.

Email our casting director: jason.watt@liontv.us

powerjoke

Occupation
owner/operator/estimator/mechanic/grunt/ditchdigge
I dont have a pic or a big lift or anything but my $.02 to contribute here but...... I cant say that a forklift is a very intersting peice of equipment that is for sure, Maybe I am wrong but I dont think an hour show about a forklift is gonna add another Emmy to the shelf.

Pj

Speedpup

Occupation
President and all else that needs done!
Lamding on scaffolding at 55+ feet gets interesting.

Hopuser

Occupation
Surface Supervisor

stumpjumper83

Occupation
Movin dirt
tee1a.jpggo look at the letourneau loag stackers. They are taking a fully loaded semi full of logs and stacking them in giant piles.

monkey

WOW, didn't see the big deal with that....till I realized that was semi full of logs next to it WOW

Mike Van

Stunned by the size of that machine - Looks like it could do 2 semi's at the same time, if you parked then close enough.

OmniEquipped

Occupation
Business Owner
The most amazing thing is that it was probably built in the 1950's or 60's. Stunning certainly describes the accomplishments of R.G. LeTourneau. Precisely why history refers to him as "the father of modern earth moving".

mitch504

One of the cool things about them is that most of them have no hydraulics. They use electric motors driving rack and pinion sets for most functions. They are still producing essentially the same designs today as in the '60s