1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!
  2. ALL NEW MEMBERS READ THIS FIRST!! Thank you for joining Heavy Equipment Forums! If you are new to forums we communicate with "Threads", please search our threads to see if your topic may have already been answered and if not then click "Post New Thread" in the appropriate forum. This will allow all of our members to see your question and give you the best chance to be answered. After you've made a number of posts you will graduate to Full Member status where you'll see a few more privileges. Following these guidelines will help make this the best resource for heavy equipment on the net. Thanks for joining us and I hope you enjoy your stay!!

Big Forklifts Wanted for Extreme Vehicle TV Series

Discussion in 'Forklifts/Telehandlers' started by LionTelevision, Oct 14, 2009.

1. LionTelevision

LionTelevision Member

Emmy Award Winning Production Company is producing a new series all about Extreme Vehicles - and we're looking for some big, bad forklifts for the show. This series will air on a major US network.

If you or anyone you know might be interested, contact us. We'd love to hear about you and the lift truck you operate. If you can, include some pictures of the machines and operators or a link to online video.

Email our casting director: jason.watt@liontv.us

2. powerjoke

powerjoke Senior Member

owner/operator/estimator/mechanic/grunt/ditchdigge
    I dont have a pic or a big lift or anything but my $.02 to contribute here but...... I cant say that a forklift is a very intersting peice of equipment that is for sure, Maybe I am wrong but I dont think an hour show about a forklift is gonna add another Emmy to the shelf.

Pj

3. trackmad

trackmad New Member

Anything that's big, bad or extreme will win an emmy any day.

4. Speedpup

Speedpup Senior Member

President and all else that needs done!
    Lamding on scaffolding at 55+ feet gets interesting.

5. helilifts

helilifts New Member

We rent some of the largest forklifts in the world, we can deliver to any location, We specialize in heavy lifting equipment check us out at http://www.ipsriggers.com

6. Hopuser

Hopuser Well-Known Member

Surface Supervisor
  7. stumpjumper83

stumpjumper83 Senior Member

Movin dirt
    tee1a.jpg go look at the letourneau loag stackers. They are taking a fully loaded semi full of logs and stacking them in giant piles.

8. monkey

monkey Well-Known Member

WOW, didn't see the big deal with that....till I realized that was semi full of logs next to it WOW

9. Mike Van

Mike Van Well-Known Member

Stunned by the size of that machine - Looks like it could do 2 semi's at the same time, if you parked then close enough.

10. OmniEquipped

OmniEquipped Well-Known Member

Business Owner
    The most amazing thing is that it was probably built in the 1950's or 60's. Stunning certainly describes the accomplishments of R.G. LeTourneau. Precisely why history refers to him as "the father of modern earth moving".

11. mitch504

mitch504 Senior Member

One of the cool things about them is that most of them have no hydraulics. They use electric motors driving rack and pinion sets for most functions. They are still producing essentially the same designs today as in the '60s