• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

best reliability?

PeytonM

well I talked with a Kubota dealer, hes mailing me more info on a kx121-3 and a few other models that size. he said he has a 05 for 35K sold it to the guy new and that guy just upgraded to a newer unit. I cant remember the amount of hours that were on that one. I really liked everything I've read and seen on the Kubota's I just wish that the bucket didn't require me to get out and change it...

PeytonM

Well I went to the Kubota dealer and just played with a kx121 didn't dig with it thought said I'd stop by when he has his rental back I just got a feel of they hydro a little as far as how touchy the controls are I got to dig some in a kx 40 I think it was much smaller was an 05 with 1800hr thought for the size it dug wel I was digging in some heavy ground I used the blade on the gravel roads he has there. All the rain as made them really rough to say the least. I really thought that it would be able to push a little more dirt then it did

I told him I wanna check out a few other places the guy I had was really nice answered any questions I had and I got the vibe they work to please the customer.

I would really like a new exc but the price tag is just a little high for me to do it just quite yet need to save a bit more