• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Best Place to Buy Hydraulic Hoses?

Blueboy

Occupation
Machinist. God bless America ! ! !
she's pretty on board with the whole do what you need to bit, thankfully.
Then you might need some new tires, and might as well rebuild the engine... Just kidding:D
But maybe buy your wife something nice instead.

steveman1

View attachment 135181

I want to replace almost all of the 30+ year old hoses on my 1968 580B CK while I am doing a ton of other repairs. I am up to 36 hoses that I need to buy if I want to replace them all. I know my local Napa guy will be way too expensive, as his prices has sky-rocketed over the past years. Who can supply these hoses at a decent price? I will try TractorStuff, and hopefully they will give me a good price. Any others?

Also, in the Case Parts books, it gives great diagrams and part numbers and hose lengths.....but does not state hose diameter or PSI ratings. Where can I find this info.?

I found a place that does good value low cost complete hydraulic hose assemblies. Here's a link to the finished hose assemblies.

http://www.hydraulichoses.com/Custom-Hydraulic-Hose-Assemblies-s/180.htm

You can also call for a custom quote. We've worked out quantity discounts with them. I have 40 different lengths of R2 Hose with Female JIC's crimped on and they barely charged a crimp fee.