• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Backhoe/bobcat attachments?

2frankh

May be trading my bobcat for a JD 310c. Is there a way to attach a bobcat bucket to the JD ? The JD has a 4 n 1 bucket on it. Was wondering if I could use my grapple bucket? Thanks for your help.

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
I'm pretty sure you can get a quick- thatch plate for the 310. Sounds like you already are plumbed for auxiliary hydraulics so just add quick release hydraulic fittings and you're good to go with any attachment!

apm

I've got a 310C. It uses the single cylinder in the center for the tilt/dump function. Don't know how you'd hook that up to a quick attach. Probably take some modifying.

Greg

Jimbo

You would first remove the bucket, install a plate type quick tach(think JRB or Balderson) then modify your bucket to accept the quick tach.
That said, I bet the 310C is a little large and powerfull for most skid steer type attachments