• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Average age on the forum

Average age on the forum

• 1-10

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • 11-20

Votes: 62 7.6%
  • 21-30

Votes: 225 27.7%
  • 31-40

Votes: 196 24.1%
  • 41-50

Votes: 141 17.3%
  • 51-60

Votes: 138 17.0%
  • 61+

Votes: 50 6.2%

• Total voters

solar140

35, 36 in May, oh that's next month. Getting old is a drag, but at least it means you're still alive!!!!

CAT D9H

Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
I am 22 and like most I have been around yellow iron my whole life , I ran my first backhoe when I was 6 and was loading trucks for my boss when I was 11 but I always got the day off when inspectors showed up

mascas

Occupation
Mechanic
I'm 25-1, am not a Jeff Gordon fan so no way was I going to be that number for an entire year. (sides that at 25 insurance rates start going down some). Far as when I feel in love with heavy equipment, well I was less than a year old when I took my first bulldozer ride with dad. Its just bout all I've ever wanted to do, be like him. Although I'd rather go racing than fishing. Maybe when I get older.

Trbo

Jeff gordon is number 24?

Im 31 and have worked on iron for 13 years.geeze time flies by.
I am still kicking pretty good though,little slower up and down due to the 6 years of Bullriding I did (thats what Im told by my dad..) he hated it.

Catpower

Occupation
Electrician, equipment operator
Average age of us?

Well 52 in Augest. Ha Grader what month are you????? hehehe. The first diesel farm tractor was June 21 1970. It poured sooo hard for a short time that the rain bounced 3 inches off of the gravel. The other month was a 410 SG haven't progressed much. Oh well. Some times get to play in the dirt.

CAT_966_C

Occupation
Used Equipment Sales
21 here. Just got REALLY into equipment sales over a year ago. Absolutly love it! Especially exporting my machines.

joe901

Occupation
Skid Steer operator
50 hair, well there was yesterday when I counted. There seems to be more space where they were than where they are nowdays.

Any day you wake up and find yourself above ground is a good day.

pabear52

Occupation
Pipeliner, Earthmover, Miner,Dragline operator
56 still learning, still doin the hard yards if asked, all round blade hand,