• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Average age on the forum

Average age on the forum

• 1-10

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • 11-20

Votes: 62 7.6%
  • 21-30

Votes: 225 27.7%
  • 31-40

Votes: 196 24.1%
  • 41-50

Votes: 141 17.3%
  • 51-60

Votes: 138 17.0%
  • 61+

Votes: 50 6.2%

• Total voters

Big Iron

Occupation
Project Manager
Just remember the story of the old bull and the young bull standing on top of the hill !:drinkup

Ahhh! How sweet the walk down the hill is (at 61 my memory seems to be fading slightly, could you remind me why we are walking down the hill to all those cows?)

ASPHALT04

Occupation
Owner / Doing whatever it takes to pay the bills!
34, here and paying for the abuse I gave myself over the years!

dpull

Occupation
Owner/Operator
I'am 56 and stilll enjoy every day I get to be on my Dozer. The body doesn't want to get out of bed some mornings but the mind is up and ready to go. Didn't think there was so many Kids on this site.

Reuben

Ahhh! How sweet the walk down the hill is (at 61 my memory seems to be fading slightly, could you remind me why we are walking down the hill to all those cows?)

You are walking because You dont have to run after the cows anymore.....,they are to OLD to run away from you.:falldownlaugh

All with respect and in good humor

Last edited:

JDOFMEMI

20 years in this business at 38. I love it (most days) and look forward to the next 20+

Deere9670

Occupation
Farm equipment operator
Im 17 and love being around equipment, but im told that changes after a while! I dont buy it though!

Tigerotor77W

Occupation
Engineer
Awesome how much this forum has grown over the past years -- though I am surprised at the distribution. I wouldn't have expected this many young people.

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums rcl1010! :drinkup

Awesome how much this forum has grown over the past years -- though I am surprised at the distribution. I wouldn't have expected this many young people.

Me thinks you made a mistake and left out a number in your post.....we'll let it slide as a typo. :D

Big Iron

Occupation
Project Manager
You are walking because You dont have to run after the cows anymore.....,they are to OLD to run away from you.:falldownlaugh

All with respect and in good humor

Your killing me here, ah hell its even to far to walk anymore, think i'll just:drinkup