• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Aussie Invasion!

Gumby

G'Day from the great land of Oz:) Case Tractors, Komatsu Dozers and Stihl saws are my interests:)

Cheers,
Michelle

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
You're more like a reinforcement than an invader at this point. We've got nearly as many Aussies here as Americans. Welcome to Heavy Equipment Forums!!:drinkup

Squizzy246B

Administrator
Occupation
Digger Driver
Welcome to the Heavy Equipment Forums Michelle. Which side of the country do you hide on?. I ask because we are being over-run with croweaters at present.

Gumby

I'm a SE Queenslander, would normally say sunny, but we are loving the wet stuff at the moment! :)

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
...and I think I may be prettier than most on here being female

Just remember then, that any discussions about makeup or how to keep from getting runs in your hosiery are restricted to the "Graders" forum. :cool2

And, welcome. :)

Last edited:

Grader4me

Just remember then, that any discussions about makeup or how to keep from getting runs in your hosiery are restricted to the "Graders" forum. :cool2

And, welcome. :)

:eek: :lmao:crying Can't decide which smilie to use. Welcome to the forum Gumby! :)
Please feel free to visit us at the grader forum. You might be able to give us some tips on proper dress code... lol

Gumby

Ha Ha you can't wear a dress when your driving a grader! I'm worried this is making me sound very unattractive! I wear my boots during the day but I scrub up well at night :) I am a farm girl and have had to learn how to drive the boys toys out of neccessity :) Loaders are fun too ;) It's always handy to be able to weild a chainsaw around winter...never cold at my house!:D

Michelle

Hendrik

Guess we'll have to remember to put the toilet seat down now.
Anyway now that my feeble attempt at humour has flopped I might as well welcome you aboard, I am noticing a lot more chicks driving trucks and such, good on em I reckon as long as they are willing to get dirty looking after the machine.

OCR

Occupation
Rancher/Farmer, Wildland Fire Fighter, State snowp
New Member Introductions > Aussie Invasion!

Psst ! Wanna buy a loaf of bread ?

What do you mean... a loaf of bread??

Last I heard, it was this you were trying to peddle... :rolleyes:

I'm still thinking of becoming an Avon lady . OCR , can i count on your order for the Hot Pink lippy and Lusterous Lash mascara ? Weve also got some new hair removing wax that wont do what the last batch did .:eek:

And to australian pete too.
i'll do my best to help, i am a bit conservative though, may have to go with a softer colour.

I want the bread!!!

OCR

Welcome Gumby... :thumbsup

Last edited:

Iron Horse

I'm thinking with my crooked ways , that my relatives may have been sent over from Britain for an extended holiday in Van Demons land . :D

OCR

Occupation
Rancher/Farmer, Wildland Fire Fighter, State snowp
New Member Introductions > Aussie Invasion!

I'm thinking with my crooked ways , that my relatives may have been sent over from Britain for an extended holiday in Van Demons land . :D

Well get the bread from them too, if there's any left... :lmao

I'm hungry!!

OCR