• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Arkansas Farm Pics

jd270

hey billy bob what do you think of your new holland tg tractor i just picked up a 06 tg285 and so far i really like it

billy bob 18

talk to dad about the beans nope he kept everything this time and bought the red tractor out right, we just realized that we needed an extra pulling tractor this year when we allmost missed a soybean crop, we ended up leasing one to get the rest of the crop in, we figured it woud be a good idea to get another one to try and get the crop in earlier. As for the newholland tractor, if you are looking to be pulling a disc or a case/dmi feildcultivator you had better put some big rubber on it, we have it set up for plowing/planting soybeans and corn, you hook it up to that big feildcultivator and it looks like a burnout contest with the tires spinning, (ours has narrow rubber to run down 30 inch rows) i dont know what your dirt is like but ours is a really heavy gumb, it stays wet all of the time and is real spongy, it has a hard enough time pulling itself much more a piece of equipment, we try to keep the cat in our worst ground to prevent this, we notilled for 6 years with with a cat 45 and a 4650 johndeere but with switching over to corn and the need to work the notilled ground because of compaction we switched back to regular old farming light ground work the newholland is fine, working in the old rotten rice fields it is another story

Last edited:

roddyo

Occupation
Manipulator of the Planet
Were is the Pictures of your Jeep Truck?;)

Did you happen to get any pictures of Rick's Combine down across the Ditch? I think Mike had to pull him a half a quarter with my old Versatile.

jd270

ive been pullin a 36ft 960 deere field cultivator with the 285 and a 17 knife bar for anhydrous it hardly ever slips but it does have 46 inch rubber and duals in the front and is fully wieghted

roddyo

Occupation
Just for you ATCO

Since your a bull riding fan I thought you might find this intresting ATCO.

If nothing rips or tears I think we got a local boy making his TV debute at the NFR Saturday Night.

The good thing about it is it's a Bull.:D I hadn't ever seen him but they call him Ole Yeller, so we both know what he MIGHT look like. They bucked him out Sunday Night and he pile drived a pretty good cowboy in about 2 seconds. That's what got him in the Saturday Night Show. This could be something special.

An even better story is the Guy that owns the bull. If this bull does what he's supposed to, it's going to be Jim's big break.

EGS

Occupation
Local 139 operator
If nothing rips or tears I think we got a local boy making his TV debute at the NFR Saturday Night.

I didn't want to cheer aganist your local guy Rodney, but I still have to cheer for the 2006 world champ from Wisconsin.:)

roddyo

Occupation
Some things just ain't right.

I didn't want to cheer aganist your local guy Rodney, but I still have to cheer for the 2006 world champ from Wisconsin.:)

A Bull Riding Champion from Wisconsin is about like Buying Salsa made in New York City. It just don't seem right.:D

Ole Yeller got the short end of the stick last night. They was interviewing a Barrel Racer when he bucked out so all that showed was the replay.:(

Attachments

• ole yeller.jpg
    ole yeller.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 911

EGS

Occupation
Local 139 operator
A Bull Riding Champion from Wisconsin is about like Buying Salsa made in New York City. It just don't seem right.:D

Ole Yeller got the short end of the stick last night. They was interviewing a Barrel Racer when he bucked out so all that showed was the replay.:(

I don't think so! There are a few good bull riders from Wisconsin.

I noticed that your guy got cut off by the interview. A barrel racer no less!

EGS

Occupation
Local 139 operator
Wisconsin rodeo champs!

I thought I would put up some pics of some real Wisconsin rodeo heros:)

#1 is one of my best friends getting ready to tie-down a calf at a PRCA rodeo.
I am in that pic.

#2 Another good friend of mine. He was in the first NFR in Dallas, a very cool guy.

Attachments

• IMG_2063.jpg
    IMG_2063.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 914
  • IMG_2296.jpg
    IMG_2296.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 906

roddyo

Occupation
I don't think so! There are a few good bull riders from Wisconsin.

I noticed that your guy got cut off by the interview. A barrel racer no less!

I always root for the Bull!!!:)

I didn't know you was a cowboy EGS.

Where are you in the roping box picture?

EGS

Occupation
Local 139 operator
I live for two things going to rodeos and Brewers baseball.

Most of my friends are all in Prorodeo, mostly all calfropers.

I am standing outside the box in that pic.

Any guesses who that is in the last pic?

EGS

Occupation
Local 139 operator
I thought that I would put up a few more pics just to keep away those unbelievers

Attachments

• IMG_2186.jpg
    IMG_2186.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 897
  • IMG_2188.jpg
    IMG_2188.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 901

roddyo

Occupation
I don't have a clue.

You wouldn't have much fun catching cows with me.

I unhook the gooseneck in the field, take the truck and a feed sack call the cows up and shoot one with the tranquilizer gun. Then I go back and get the backhoe while the are going to sleep. Drag it in the bucket and haul it to the trailer and give it a wakeup shot and shut the doors.

Repeat, Repeat until I get what I want.:D

EGS

Occupation
Local 139 operator
I like that kind of round-up!:)

Don't get me wrong I am not trying to make myself out to be some big time calf roper, just hang out with guys that are.

roddyo

Occupation
I like that kind of round-up!:)

Don't get me wrong I am not trying to make myself out to be some big time calf roper, just hang out with guys that are.

Around here everyone team ropes. They got some pretty big payouts at Tunica.

I got burned out on Horses when I was a kid. I like a feed sack and a Tranq gun myself. It's pretty open here so I use a pickup to drive them.

If you give them the Bumper enough they will work pretty good, Course that's why my truck looks like it does too.

http://www.rodneyobrien.com/f350.htm

Occupation
Farm Manager
Were is the Pictures of your Jeep Truck?;)

Did you happen to get any pictures of Rick's Combine down across the Ditch? I think Mike had to pull him a half a quarter with my old Versatile.

This is Blake, Billy Bob is Kent......i didn't happen to get any pics of ricks CUmbine but i watched josh pull em' out and the old versatile spun a lil and poped it right out......Mike was laughin today...rollin stubble with the old versitile and the stubble roller cost half as much as the tractor..and its older than josh..lol

roddyo

Occupation
This is Blake, Billy Bob is Kent......i didn't happen to get any pics of ricks CUmbine but i watched josh pull em' out and the old versatile spun a lil and poped it right out......Mike was laughin today...rollin stubble with the old versitile and the stubble roller cost half as much as the tractor..and its older than josh..lol

Isn't that you on the New Holland Tractor?

That's why I assumed you was billy bob.

You need to get some pictures on here of your awsome farm truck.:D If you will take some pictures of the Rubber on your Combine you will probably be a Hero on here.

BTW, Josh don't seem very proud of the Versatile.