• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Arkansas Farm Pics

td25c

ATCO beat me to it,"mechanical bull".Youl have to tell us more about it roddy.

roddyo

Occupation
Manipulator of the Planet
ATCO beat me to it,"mechanical bull".Youl have to tell us more about it roddy.

That's where the Boar does his Business when your collecting Semen.

BTW, You all don't realize what a glamorous life I'm living down here.:D

roddyo

Occupation
Them two pieces of pipe sticking out the sides is for traction I guess:beatsme

Personally I haven't tried it out.:D

td25c

We realy do need a fabrication section on the forum roddy.It's built heavy duty!

EGS

Occupation
Local 139 operator
I'm saving this video for when I get married

I plan on showing the night of my Honeymoon

you know, to set the mood.:D

Now that is funny!:notworthy

Rodney you did not tell us you are thinking of tying the knot?:D

Occupation
Farm Manager
I see you made it back from WalMart FarmerBlake.:D

Yea i did Rodyo. lol...........i been meanin to put the combine tire pictures up here...i got some of Gaithers combine i saw today these things will walk on water ( the red combine) and ours will float (Yellow Combine) the red one has 800/70R38 and ours has 68/50/32 flotations.......View attachment 53586

View attachment 53587

View attachment 53588Harvest 09 032.jpg

Harvest 09 056.jpg

Harvest 09 086.jpg
Harvest 09 277.jpg BTW : flotations on the New Holland cut 14 crops this year and they have been stuck once and that one pic wasnt the time it was stuck...unloaded it and drove it out.....lol

Occupation
Farm Manager
yea i did rodyo. Lol...........i been meanin to put the combine tire pictures up here...i got some of gaithers combine i saw today these things will walk on water ( the red combine) and ours will float (yellow combine) the red one has 800/70r38 and ours has 68/50/32 flotations.......View attachment 53586

View attachment 53587

View attachment 53588View attachment 53589

View attachment 53590

View attachment 53591
View attachment 53592 btw : Flotations on the new holland cut 14 crops this year and they have been stuck once and that one pic wasnt the time it was stuck...unloaded it and drove it out.....lol

tires1.jpg

tires2.jpg

tires3.jpg

tires4.jpg

Occupation
Farm Manager
Looks Good.

Have you got any pictures of Johnny's old MFD New Holland Tractor that Brad has now?

That's a pretty intresting piece of equipment.

No actually he traded it for a mx 255 last year but it was pretty neat..........im ready to get the steiger out and turn under some ground

roddyo

Occupation
No actually he traded it for a mx 255 last year but it was pretty neat..........im ready to get the steiger out and turn under some ground

I need to burn some piles down at Okean one of these days when it gets dry. Every time I get ready to go down there it rains.

We took a couple of hogs up to the barn today and I got to thinking. You ought to be showing a Hog this Winter. Give you something to do. ;)