• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

All wheel drive/4x4 Dumps

chtucker

Steve Mclean's truck
$8500, plus 2,000 for plows out here.... I would like a dump, but I could just frame mount the spreader. I would like single 22.5 tires...

But I can probably talk to him about paint, fluids changed and some tire chains for the $8500...

:confused:

chtucker

This one is local, but its not exactly what I am looking for... 25k:bouncegri

Attachments

• 72872440.jpg
    72872440.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 1,147

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
Howard, I've got an old White with the Cummins HRF6B, it's a good engine. I used the truck for building my house, it was just casual use. The truck could sit for months and it would start right up with no trouble and run fine. I have no doubt that it would start again now after sitting for a number of years with a little tug.

As best I could find out the engine is rated at 190 hp, I don't know the torque rating. The truck is a '62 White Mustang with a 10 speed roadranger and 6 yard dump body on a 6 wheel chassis. I could haul over Pawling mountain with between 7 and 8 yards of bank run on at 40 mph, plenty of power for that truck. I never had trouble getting parts for the engine either.

chtucker

Then their is this piece of crap for 10k:eek:

Attachments

• OSHKOSH.jpg
    OSHKOSH.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 1,105
  • OSHKOSH004.jpg
    OSHKOSH004.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 1,130

cat320

Charter Member
Howard that last one looks like it will rust thru before the seasons done for you lol. It's funny when price is no object there's alot to pick from when we are on a budget your lucky to find one. but I do belive that there is one that will meet your needs and that you may be coming back east to get it probably up at meclains.