• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Accessory vendors?

mudnducs

Occupation
retired mech eng
Gents Ive been looking for a smaller digging bucket (16-20"range), a stump-puller /root ripper, and a wider plain/grading bucket (with no teeth) for a KX080.

Where do you guys buy this stuff? Do you go to OEM?

Allan M

Occupation
Semi-retired: Strategic planner/author
Gents Ive been looking for a smaller digging bucket (16-20"range), a stump-puller /root ripper, and a wider plain/grading bucket (with no teeth) for a KX080.

Where do you guys buy this stuff? Do you go to OEM?
Hey mudnducs: I think that eBay (eBay.com) is worth a look. Some OEM, some aftermarket, some used... eBay does insure transactions to a point so I don't think the risk is too high if you're buying something online where you can't examine it in person before buying. I've also found a very good quality flail mower and PTO driven chipper for my tractor on Craigslist.org. There's an ever changing array of stuff there and you can just search your local market (for example mine is sfbay.craigslist.org on the Craigslist site). Just look under "For Sale", "Heavy Equipment" and type in for search "Excavator Buckets" or the specific part you're looking for. Good luck. A

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
Plug your needs into Google and you'll be surprised at what you find, there are attachment manufacturers all over the country. I was looking for a brush rake for the excavator at work and found a company that custom makes them 40 minutes from my shop at a very reasonable price.