• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

A-300 Service Manual

NCPIPELINE

Occupation
The Fixer
Hub maintenance, also the turning arms are starting to leak, just the who manual maybe if someone has it lol

NCPIPELINE

Occupation
The Fixer
Hub maintenance, also the turning arms are starting to leak, just the who manual maybe if someone has it lol

CRAFT

Occupation
30 yrs Owner/Operator
Was hoping you get it today and not have to wait

Hmmmm ??? ….not sure if I ever heard of a non-paper version ……. i'm sure it does exist, especially for Bcats own techs …… just never heard of it for us guys, I too like having it in paper as bobcatman says ……. all tho it would be nice to have as well in the Laptop or ???? …. so you can some times enlarge a stupidly small schematic/picture or what ever and print it out ……. curious to see where this goes ….may have to get one of them ……. Good-luck

NCPIPELINE

Occupation
The Fixer
LoL, Craft - ya thats kinda what I was looking for was someone who had a copy in pdf or something, maybe even buy it idk lol

BobCatMan

You can get it on cd as a pdf I believe via ebay,I could have a pdf version,but having a print manual is a lot better.

NCPIPELINE

Occupation
The Fixer
DGODGR - Thanks brother for the link, read it. Sounds pretty bad for the service stand point, I get those same feeling from my local bobcat dealer. My New Holland and Cat dealers are so much better to deal with, will take me in the back show me real time examples and books, what I need or want. Very helpful, Bobcat just says hey figure it out, here are your parts.... Bummer.... Back to the A300 - I also am about to do the lift seals, were you able to do them with the cases in the machine or did you have to knock out the pin to push back the case to get the piston to clear?

DGODGR

DGODGR - Thanks brother for the link, read it.
No problem. I hope you found it to be informative. I actually felt as though the dealer tried to help me as best they could (not happy with their service for re-assembly though). I felt that Bobcat corporate let me down. I guess, in retrospect, I was not very well served by either the MFR or the dealer.

Back to the A300 - I also am about to do the lift seals, were you able to do them with the cases in the machine or did you have to knock out the pin to push back the case to get the piston to clear?
I am confused by your question. Lift seals with the cases in the machine? Do you mean you are going to rebuild the seals on the lift cylinders? What do you mean by "cases"? Sorry I am just not getting it. I have not had to rebuild the seals on my lift cylinders yet (several times on tilt cylinders though).
Please clarify your question so that I may be more helpful.

CRAFT

Occupation
30 yrs Owner/Operator
I am confused by your question. Lift seals with the cases in the machine? Do you mean you are going to rebuild the seals on the lift cylinders? What do you mean by "cases"? Sorry I am just not getting it. I have not had to rebuild the seals on my lift cylinders yet (several times on tilt cylinders though).
Please clarify your question so that I may be more helpful.

I too was confused by his questions DGODGR …I kinda read it to be he was refering to the lift cyl barrels ….. mine are just starting to weep a bit after 3000 tough hrs …. and I too have done my tilts once and am looking to do them very shortly again …… trust me when I Say "I'M NOT COMPLAINING" about having to do them again, the machine has been amazing ….. cheers

NCPIPELINE

Occupation
The Fixer
Sorry Guys! Ya I was talking about the "barrels" I did manage to get them both done yesterday without having to take the out or the bottom pin, the A300 was designed smart in the fact that they allow you to disconnect both hydraulic hoses from the top where it is easy to get to. Have to do both our T-190s soon and they are a pain. Maybe someone knows a trick for those? :notworthy