• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

'94 Lull 644 Highlander II won't move

boerkman

Thank you very much. I'll give it a try. Might save me from another hangover. Over this anyway.
I realize it's old but it has done us well over the years. Not worth much to sell and can't afford a new one. Thanks again

spock

Good luck. Please let me know if it helps. Our local masonry contractor has several Lulls ranging in age from a mid 80's model that stays in the yard, to some fairly new models, and his mechanic tells me that the older models are more dependable, and much easier to work on. I'm sure our old '94 has saved my back and some other important body parts from needing to be repaired. Costs less to fix the machine than it does to pay a surgeon to fix me.