• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

74 case 350 crawler loader resortation

hvguy

What I did was apply light pressure until it wanted to turn, then I let er have it. I was pushing a log with the side of the bucket trying to turn. I was really asking to throw the track.

born2ride

Occupation
Automotive Tech
What I did was apply light pressure until it wanted to turn, then I let er have it. I was pushing a log with the side of the bucket trying to turn. I was really asking to throw the track.

My case 450 will pop a track if it am not carefully when turning on hard packed ground or on rocks. I normally can hear it starting to jump off roller on bottom before it get set up to fall off. i make wider easier turns and keep them pumped up

fast_st

Occupation
IT systems admin
My 350 will make noises before the track jumps off, usually best to stop and change directions, fix the problem, usually an unseen stump or a stick working its way in there.

hvguy

And just like that, shes gone.

I still have some video I made when I was out. Ill try and piece it together when I get a chance.

I appreciate everyone's help!

IMAG1575.jpg

d9gdon

Yeah, there's a Ritchie Bros sale coming up just down the road from you on Hwy 59. They always have something that needs some attention.

hvguy

Picked up a cat 277b skid steer. Needs a track and possibly some injector pump work. I'll start a new thread about it when I dig into it.
IMAG1597.jpg

thepumpguysc

Occupation
Master Inj.Pump rebuilder
ALRIGHT!! Time to get a full bowl of chips and a cold drink & settle in.. this should be good..
Lots of knuckle bustin about to happen.. I'd rather sandpaper a pole cats ass in a phone booth, than work on a skid steer..
Let me know when you start on the inj. pump.. you HAVE TO time it before removing it, if its a VE pump.. or you'll spend DAYS trying to figure out why it wont run.. Believe me, you don't want to take it off & put it back on more than once..

hvguy

Lol it looks like a p7100 off my 12 valve, and nothing is easy the first time. And to be honest, that pump isn't coming off until it doesn't run.

It just needs hydraulic lift cylinders re packed, new seat, and a track

hvguy

Better order 2 tracks or it wont run straight like the loader.
One track was replaced by the reseller, however the lugs are cracked and about to break off, looks like its hitting a square tube in the front like it was adjusted wrong.

Ill snap a pic here in a minute, looks like the engine is a cat 3044C DIT engine from mitsubishi.