• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

580 b ck

James Hayden

I have a question everyone. I have early 70’s case 580b ck backhoe 2wd with 188 diesel. I was about to start on it last year due to the engine started knocking bad, but I ended up with cancer and had to get a major surgery done back in November of 2017 and thank God. I finally was able to get back to living and able to do stuff recently and I got the ck back running and was trying to move it to move remove
Engine. Well it Will not
Move at all. Can anyone tell me what the steps I need to do to get it back to move. Please any help be
Much appreciated.

Coy Lancaster

Occupation
service tech
I'm assuming that it does start but still knocks. Does the hydraulics work if so then like equipmentguy224 says check trans oil level and see what happens. I am glad you are doing better health wise.