• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

2014 e35i low power engine stalls

Tomcat955

Hello, I recently bought a 2014 bobcat e35i that was involved in a roll over accident. I dragged the thing back to my shop pulled the glow plugs cranked it over and got it running. One plug seemed mangled but the little 3 cylinder kubota seems to run smooth no smoke revs up to 2600rpm. The machine has 600 hours on it. It seems heavily underpowered specifically in the tracks. I don’t have a bucket for it yet so I haven’t tried digging but it has a considerable amount of power in the boom and full function. When I try moving it tho it is super slow and stalls out if u quickly push the stick one way or the other. I changed both hydraulic filters and they looked clean no contaminants. Any idea what could cause this?

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day
That is low hours for such an issue, as the machine has been over could it be that there remains a fuel issue when the engine is loaded. Example something in the fuel tank floating around blocking the suction line.
kind regards
Uffex