• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

05 gmc c7500 bucket truck

fireman050

Occupation
construction & volunteer firefighter
i just purchased a 05 gmc c7500 altec bucket truck for doing tree work
here are the specs 2005 GMC C 7500 with 55 ft Altec model LRIV-50 aerial lift, forestry package (dump chip box), 6.0L GM gasoline engine, 5 speed transmission it has 35,722 miles pics will come tomorrow it was purchased from deviney construction :D :D

thejdman04

i just purchased a 05 gmc c7500 altec bucket truck for doing tree work
here are the specs 2005 GMC C 7500 with 55 ft Altec model LRIV-50 aerial lift, forestry package (dump chip box), 6.0L GM gasoline engine, 5 speed transmission it has 35,722 miles pics will come tomorrow it was purchased from deviney construction :D :D

nice good luck

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
And the pictures will be here tomorrow too? :cool2 :D

fireman050

Occupation
here are the pics

Attachments

• 44.jpg
    44.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 560
  • 45.jpg
    45.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 550
  • 46.jpg
    46.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 557
  • 47.jpg
    47.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 559
  • 48.jpg
    48.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 567

fireman050

Occupation
thanks for all the comments it is a great truck

jazak

Thats a nice truck!:D My buddy has an '06 International rear mount 75' & its AWESOME!

With the gas though its gonna suck. IMO, I would've only bought it if it was atleast a diesel. You're going to have a fun time pulling a chipper & box full of chips.

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Sharp looking truck Fireman. :drinkup

fireman050

Occupation
Thats a nice truck!:D My buddy has an '06 International rear mount 75' & its AWESOME!

With the gas though its gonna suck. IMO, I would've only bought it if it was atleast a diesel. You're going to have a fun time pulling a chipper & box full of chips.

the gas engine will be replaced with a cat 3126 diesel engine

fireman050

Occupation
What kind are you looking at getting?

These are the ones we have on our welding trucks at work: Whelen TIR 3 Ultra LED

View attachment 9481

thats the kind im thinking of 2 in the grille and 2 in the front bumper and 2 on each side near the rear wheel well 2 on the rear bumper and 4 on the rear box and 2 whelen talons in the front winshield and 2 on each side of the box at the top when i get done it will look like a christmas tree

SW Equipment

yeah thats a real sharp truck... we recondition them where I work. I think converting it to the 3126 CAT is the best thing you could do, especially if you're in forestry. Good Luck.

If that thing ever breaks down on you, we can get you parts or get you a whole new truck. www.buckettrucksonline.com

MichaelM

congrats on your new truck...Nice pics...your machine is awesome..
gmc trucks are superb...