• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

tb240 vs cat 304

PeterG

Occupation
Contractor
Looks good! Tracks are a bit different style. Did you get all the service records from United Rentals?

Carolina start up

Love my 304, I ask alot out of it and its never let me down
I really just dint wanna drive to South Carolina to the cat dealer…. Plus I did message them and like every cat dealer they never email me back. I will say I’m just happy to have a excavator I got a clearing job with it in February If the ground ever dries up I think it will pair good with the 40hp kubota tractor with the loader till I purchase a skid steer

PeterG

Occupation
Contractor
I got a clearing job

I see you have a digging bucket. If you need more buckets such as a grading bucket, I ended up ordering new TAG buckets (12" -48") from a guy named Joe in Cecil PA at Phoenix Equipment (412-221-6766) who even with shipping to WA was less than my Dealer. By the way, you can up size to bigger buckets, as I sometimes use the buckets from my TB153fr on my TB240 based on weight and balance, materials, etc.

Carolina start up

I see you have a digging bucket. If you need more buckets such as a grading bucket, I ended up ordering new TAG buckets (12" -48") from a guy named Joe in Cecil PA at Phoenix Equipment (412-221-6766) who even with shipping to WA was less than my Dealer. By the way, you can up size to bigger buckets, as I sometimes use the buckets from my TB153fr on my TB240 based on weight and balance, materials, etc.
I’d like to get a trenching bucket and a 48” bucket for ditch’s so thank you for info the machine will be here this afternoon so I’m excited