• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Snorkel Pro 126

barklee

Give me your address, I'm gonna personally drive up there, pour diesel fuel on that thing and set it on fire so you can collect the insurance to replace it. :D

It's most likely a failed motor, but check it to be sure. According to the diagram there's two wires go to the rotate motor, #26 and #27 at the control switch. The way it's wired, if you flip the switch one way, it puts power on 26 and ground on 27. Flip the switch the opposite direction, it puts power on 27 and ground on 26. It should be fairly easy to test the two wires at the motor by simply using jumper wires to put power on ground on the two wires. If it doesn't respond, most likely failed motor.

You bring the fuel, i'll bring the matches!!! Naw, that things like a member of the family..... I've spent more time with that in the last fews weeks than my wife! I thought that was how it worked but i was fried by the end of the day and didnt get into it. I will tear into it tomorrow, thanks!

barklee

Houston...we have a problem...:IMO

:D

You havent met my wife.....:D I joke, I joke!!!

Figured it out. Broken wire that was almost inside the electric motor. Cut it off and added some wire to it and we are back in business..... For now!

willie59

Administrator
Occupation
Service Manager
And the Pro 126 sings "please allow me to introduce myself, i'm a man (machine) of wealth and taste..." (Rolling Stones, Ode to the Devil). LMAO :tong