• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Skid Steer + CTL Pictures!

JNB

Occupation
Flyin' low and rollin' slow...
Yeah that 90's pretty nice. I'm renting one tomorrow to drag my CASE outta the creek bottom it's sitting in right now. If Carl were closer, I'd have him do it! :D

My android phone is refusing to send pics to email addy's, so I have to send them to my wife's phone first.

RCTech9

Yeah that 90's pretty nice. I'm renting one tomorrow to drag my CASE outta the creek bottom it's sitting in right now. If Carl were closer, I'd have him do it! :D

My android phone is refusing to send pics to email addy's, so I have to send them to my wife's phone first.
You broke the Case? When did that happen?

JNB

Occupation
You broke the Case? When did that happen?

Thursday. The field service tech says it's one of the main hydraulic charge lines in the bellypan behind the pump. We'll see after I try an extraction tomorrow. It rained pretty good here yesterday so today it was still too wet. It's about a mile or more from solid ground.

Here's a few photos from that job. Cutting and mowing for a 175 acre subdivision. The lots were benched and utilities placed over ten years ago. The water lines have been leaking since then. I had two tractors brush hogging were they could and me cutting with the TR were it was too wet, rough or thick for them to go. I cut about 35 acres in four days. Some of the areas had 5-6ft tall reeds. Dry on the top and muddy and wet on the bottom. Tough 2-3 pass cutting for each half-cutter width.
CASE01.jpg CASE02.jpg

Here's one from mowing around my pond.
PP02.jpg

Lots of rock in this cut for a retaining wall.
Son05.jpg Son15.jpg

Last edited:

Desertwheeler

Occupation
Miner
ujy9anan.jpg

Only good picture I have of it since I cleaned pictures from my phone. Upgraded from a 98 763 bobcat. Sometimes I miss the simplicity of it. Then I think about how comfortable it is to run the cat and more power lol.

JNB

Occupation
Just a pic of the TV380 I'm using while my machine is in the shop.
CASE TV380.jpg

JNB

Occupation
Except for the vertical lift, it's the same machine. The radio and speakers suck too...just like mine!

This one does have the ez/eh software update for the joysticks. They're a lot smoother and more responsive. I'm having mine updated ($100) while it's in the shop.

JNB

Occupation
Here's some more pics for you slackers that won't post your own. :D

This homeowner is using UBuildit to help him with the build. He's been able to save quite a bit of money doing a lot of the work himself. He's comfortable working with a little concrete, so he'll be pouring his own culvert ends.
Case TV380 01.jpg Case TV380 02.jpg

ejb17

Occupation
Fleet Maint Mgr
Doing a clean up job and a couple of stumps on the Holiday.
Thanks to all those who served.jd318 1.jpg

Attachments

• jd 3182.jpg
    jd 3182.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 1,064
Last edited:

murphy777

Occupation
mason/landscaper
Hey ejb17
How do you like those after market tracks? Does loegering make those or is it another company? They look like a nice set up...

ejb17

Occupation
Fleet Maint Mgr
They are the Loegering VTS setup 54 link. I like them because they make the machine much more stable and I am able to grind stumps without leaving damage. The other reason we went to them is to be able to change back to tires for the winter. I worked much of the day yesterday and really left no signs that I was there and we have had a fairly wet spring here in Western NY. Could not get away with that with tires. Now I am not saying they are better than a dedicated CTL but if you need to go back and forth from tires to tracks they work very well.

murphy777

Occupation
mason/landscaper
Thanks EJB17
I like the idea about switching tires back and forth....If you don't mind my asking whats the ballpark cost on those ?

ejb17

Occupation
Fleet Maint Mgr
I got them off fleabay for 2600 and then spent about 800 in a few rollers and parts for another roller. The tracks are about bald but for me that works on stump grinding jobs to keep turf damage low. So when I spend for new tracks I will have just over 5k in them but should be good for a while without too much expense.

Keep a look out for a used set to fit your machine. There is a fitment guide on Loegerings site in pdf that can give you the basic size you need. It took me a while to find a set that would work and I am pleased with them.

ironjunkie

All right JNB, I'll play too.

Attachments

• April snow& graderblade 004.jpg
    April snow& graderblade 004.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 983
  • DSC00581.jpg
    DSC00581.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 988
  • DSCN0510.jpg
    DSCN0510.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 981
  • maine homesite 060 copy.jpg
    maine homesite 060 copy.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 990
  • DSCN1699.jpg
    DSCN1699.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 983

ironjunkie

And here's a crazy one that might need explaining to a Texan (no disrespect) I built this "jib pole" for lifting high & it also makes a dandy roof snow rake. :eek:

Attachments

• camp shelter 006.jpg
    camp shelter 006.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 985
  • camp shelter 013.jpg
    camp shelter 013.jpg
    68 KB · Views: 982
  • DSC02077.jpg
    DSC02077.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 980
  • DSC02095.jpg
    DSC02095.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 982

JNB

Occupation
No disrespect taken...what's a roof? :D Great idea BTW.

I like that pic of your Gehl with the tracks on. It just plain looks mean.

murphy777

Occupation
mason/landscaper
I got them off fleabay for 2600 and then spent about 800 in a few rollers and parts for another roller. The tracks are about bald but for me that works on stump grinding jobs to keep turf damage low. So when I spend for new tracks I will have just over 5k in them but should be good for a while without too much expense.

Keep a look out for a used set to fit your machine. There is a fitment guide on Loegerings site in pdf that can give you the basic size you need. It took me a while to find a set that would work and I am pleased with them.

thanks! that seems like good price, and a solid investment...filling and raking tire tracks out of a lawn is a pain, and its a profit killer....

pafarmer

Occupation
Land clearing, demo, site prep etc. Ex Pro Motocro
image.jpg

One of my 289C2 machines.....this one I had home at the farm over the Memorial Day weekend for some MX track prep after a really hard winter and a wet Spring.....great machine !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 928
Last edited: