• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

sevice manuals

shinigamix2x

For quite some time i've been trying to access the CAT SIS online through aa authorized dealer, the account was set up but i still couldn't access the parts store. Anywho, if you have a used CAT 320BL service manual for sale please do inform.
Thank you.

DRV

Does anyone know where I can find a repair manual for an IHI 40jx? I have the service manual but it doesn't cover repairs.

Marti

Occupation
Regional SHEQ Manager
Good evening,

I want to know how to remove a Cylinder Pin to Stick on an excavator boom safely. I am a SHEQ manager and our plant and equipment department uses a FEL bucket to elevate the mechanic to the top of the boom to remove the pin with a hammer. The way they are doing it with the FEL bucket is unsafe and I would like to know how it should be done. Please advise

many thanks
Marti

tom0909

Need help with a 1995 cat 312I have no power to the main console, no heat, A/C, or even the fan motor....Tried switching out computers, and still have problems....thinking a short or bad ground, any idea where I could get a wiring schematic for this....1995 Caterpiller 312...serial #7DK050810...thanks in advance

Nige

G..G..G..Granville.........!! Fetch your cloth.
For quite some time i've been trying to access the CAT SIS online through aa authorized dealer, the account was set up but i still couldn't access the parts store. Anywho, if you have a used CAT 320BL service manual for sale please do inform.
Thank you.

Instead of trying to access SIS via Parts Store try going direct to this address and use the login ID & password you were given. It might just work for you - https://sis.cat.com/
If you can get into that site you have access to all the technical information you'll ever need for your 320.

Nige

Need help with a 1995 cat 312I have no power to the main console, no heat, A/C, or even the fan motor....Tried switching out computers, and still have problems....thinking a short or bad ground, any idea where I could get a wiring schematic for this....1995 Caterpiller 312...serial #7DK050810...thanks in advance
Tom, you'll need 3 posts before the private messaging service will work for you. Post in the new members section then when you have 3 posts PM me with an e-mail address. I think I can help you.

Nige

Good evening,

I want to know how to remove a Cylinder Pin to Stick on an excavator boom safely. I am a SHEQ manager and our plant and equipment department uses a FEL bucket to elevate the mechanic to the top of the boom to remove the pin with a hammer. The way they are doing it with the FEL bucket is unsafe and I would like to know how it should be done. Please advise

many thanks
Marti
Marti, here are a few possible options.
1. Man lift
2. Scissor Lift.
3. Telehandler with approved man basket installed on the forks.
4. Bucket truck.

A lot depends on the underfoot conditions in which the work will be undertaken (inside a workshop, outside on a concrete floor, outside on a gravel hardstanding, on a job site with variable terrain, etc) as to which of the possible options would work best.

Using the FEL bucket if the mechanic has a harness and is correctly tied off to the bucket IMO it is not as unsafe as you would imagine, although I would agree with you it's possibly not the best method.

tom0909

It doesn't let me do anything I click on you it tells me I dont have the privledges to do so....guess I am out..hahaha

tom0909

I don't know what is wrong, no matter what I do I can only reply...I can't even post in the new members section

jeph

Occupation
compact construction and tractor mechanic
Need a parts and service manual for a Kent KF9 Hydraulic breaker... thanks if you got one!