• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

sevice manuals

cheifrider

Occupation
contractor
manual

hi all , final drive on my cat 312 took a dump,where can i get a service manual ?1997 cat sn 6blo1666, thanks in advance , tom

Art_H

dblaneyfan,

Thanks for the link, I did find that on but it seemed a little sketchy. I didn't want a credit card scam kind of thing, not sure if its the real thing etc.

Art

cheifrider

Occupation
contractor
manual

hi all , final drive on my cat 312 took a dump,where can i get a service manual ?1997 cat sn 6blo1666, thanks in advance , tom

well , i heard this place was the bomb for equipment info , but no luck with help in here so far . but , i will try again .i have found manuals on epay but they all say they cover from sn:6gk1-up. my 312's sn is 6 bl 0166x, i am finding no manuals that refer to the "6bl"sequence .am i missing something ?
thanks in advance for any input fellas , i DO appreciate it , and if you ever need antique motorcycle help , c'mon over to caimag dot com, and we'll fix ya up , regards ,tom

bunkydad

I just bought a small used excavator. Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the operator's and repair/parts manual for a 1995 Hitachi EX60URG? I'm looking for an electronic version (PDF) if possible. I found the manual for the engine (Isuzu 4J1B) but I can't find it for the machine. My email is bunkydad@gmail dot com .

Thank you.

dblaneyfan

I just bought a small used excavator. Does anyone know where I can get a copy of the operator's and repair/parts manual for a 1995 Hitachi EX60URG? I'm looking for an electronic version (PDF) if possible. I found the manual for the engine (Isuzu 4J1B) but I can't find it for the machine. My email is bunkydad@gmail dot com .

Thank you.

May want to try and send this fellow a pm, he hasn't been active in a long time, maybe his email is linked to his pm inbox.

https://www.heavyequipmentforums.co...i-Ex60Urg-help&p=163512&viewfull=1#post163512

May want to read through this entire thread:

https://www.heavyequipmentforums.com/showthread.php?4496-1994-Hitachi-Ex60Urg-help

Good luck.

linkpin

manuals

Looking for a service and parts manual for a Mitsubishi ms 120-8 excavator

Thanks

Old Toys

Need Manual

I'm in need of manual on Case 880D parts or service, tryed buying off EBAY and was out bid in the last minute after having the bid for days. Tired of playing games, I'm new to this forum thing so I'm going to try it and see if I can help and be helped. Thanks in advance, Gary.

sharpy

Hi Dave,
I have a shop manual for PC40MRX-1 (PDF format)... not sure what the X means (my expertise is with Hitachi) but drop me an email if you are interested.
It suits a range of machines around that size, and weighs in at just under 200mb, so would have to put it on a disc for you and mail it over.

Guys, I have a huge range of Komatsu and Hitachi manuals of all sorts here. Let me know if there's something you need. My email address is steve@oztrak.com.au

Cheers,
Sharpy

headmaintenance

We have O&K RH-30 Shovel with Cummins K-19 Engine. The engine fuel pump is controlled by Centry Controller. The controller became faulty. Now the ECV (Governor valve controlled by Centry) has to be operated manually. Do anyone have idea what kind of cct should be implemented?

What Neon?

Hello, New to the Forums. Im looking for a service manual for a cat 350. Im really looking for the location of the ignition cylinder fuse.