• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Service Manual Trading Post

ylekyote

I have a paper repair / service manual for New Holland compact track loaders skid steers and also the operator manual. Will trade or sell both for $300. Cost me $500 when I bought new from New Holland 12 months ago. Sold machine so don't need them any longer. Good for all 185 and 190 machines, wheeled or tracked.

I need an operator and repair manual for a 1999 John Deere 310E loader-backhoe. Any one have these PDF or hardcopy? Thanks!

Dcrossno

580 Super K 4 wheel drive

I am a new owner of a 1992 Super K. The 4X4 was working fine until I put the machine in 3rd and 4th gear. I only use the machine for an extensive landscaping project that will take 6 months so it was the first time I put it in any gear other then 1st or 2nd. I just wanted to make sure they were working but when I put the machine back in 2nd to continue the project the 4X4 has not worked since. The 4X4 shifter still works fine and I slid under it to make sure the linkage was not bent and all is fine. With the machine in the air I can see the front drive shaft turning and the wheels turn, but I can stop them with one hand.

Not sure what to do next? I didn't notice any solenoid or switch so I assume it is all mechanical and if the drive shaft is turning the wheels should turn. Any insight would be appreciated.

Dcrossno

4X4 update

Not sure if this is how it is supposed to work, but when I put my backhoe in 1st gear the 4X4 worked. Is this just a 1st gear option?

navyman

Occupation
landscape contractor
Hello all

I need service and op manual for a dresser 510 B wheel loader? thanks

FieldMechanic89

Also dug up New Holland Construction manuals, Fiat-Allis, Some Ford Backhoes, Kobelcos, along with the Case manuals I already have

mountainfair

I need a shop manual for a Komatsu PC400-5, book number CEBM207077.

Also looking for a copy of the parts book, book number PEPBA2080503

If you are looking for a copy of the service manual for this machine, send me a mssg

jimg984

yes, I did get your message, this more of a help site than help people out of their money at your high prices also this is not a place to post ADS!!