• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Samsung SE210-2 operators & service manual

Gaz S

Hello, has anyone any ideas where I can get an operators manual & service manual for a 1997 Samsung SE210-2 excavator?
Gary

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day Gaz
Try Volvo at Duxford they should be able to help
Kind regards
Uffex

Gaz S

Hello Uffex,
thank you, ok I will give them a call but l expect that they will require a small fortune for a copy of each?
Gary

uffex

Occupation
Admin
Good day Gary
If you need some specific information we will try to help but checking our archives we do not appear to have operators manual for that particular model.
Kind regards
Uffex

Gaz S

Hello, I called Volvo today & they don't have anything on the 210-2 apart from parts manuals. What I need is the illustrations of the cab instrument panel gauges/switches. Also the auxiliary hammer pipe work, including the valve block. As l need to know what the boom end hammer circuit flow rate is, as I am fitting a vibro pile hammer that requires a min of 130 LPM. Also whether or not the hammer circuit has a reversable feed. someone has diverted the return pipework to the valve chest to a return direct to tank line. The only control that l can make out is the switch on the right have control leaver, but that is only on/off but wouldn't change the direction of flow, which l need to release the Dawson pile driver clamp.
Where are you in the planet? I can cal you on the phone if you prefer or my number is +44(0)7831096485.
Gary