• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

punk loader abuse

Mtxz453

Occupation
Contractor
yea that guy looked like he is gonna have trouble getting out of bed the next day, he got slammed.

2stagefanWI

I just cringe every time i see that machine drop back the way he made it. All i can hear is metal disforming and snapping...

Arabhacks

Banned
Occupation
Underemplyed Operator
Dummie.

I've done donuts while doing snow removal with a loader and played bumper trucks while plowing while the owner was watching. At a different company a wheel dozer hand was hitting end dump piles in 4th so hard dirt would fly over the cab and called the owner and told him to watch this. There is probably a lot of things I'm forgetting too. No one lost there jobs and the owner was laughing their butts off. Was it stupid yes and we're lucky we didn't anyone hurt, but sometimes ya have to lighten up. I do this job because I'm just a big kid playing in the dirt.

Flame away.

Hello.

The only thing I can agree with is that we are both big kids.
But, I take care of my "toys".
And I understand that the equipment can kill.
Do you think you are paying attention when you do this type of stunt?
What if you misjudge and kill someone?
I remember a sticker from long ago, "This Equipment Pays Your Salary, Take Care Of It."
And, somebody has to pay for all of the broken parts, guess who pays? not the boss.
All I can say is this, stay away from my toys!

DoosanFan

Occupation
Forester
Good, i hope hes sore after that crazy stunt. You'll probably find his girlfriend was there, egging him on, or he decided to show off. What a crazy move, honestly, and its just stupid too.

Shifty

Occupation
owner operator
I wonder if a employer can have a operator arrested for criminal mischief. attempted suicide,destruction of property,and risking a catastrophe???

hiballer627

When I got on my first piece of equipment I considered it a privilege that anyone trusted me with something that costs so much money. That kind of abuse is just uncalled for. Someone should have taught this guy the meaning of the word "Respect"

Burnout

Occupation
Operator at Sureway Construction
Hey ROP is there any chance that there is a happy ending in the second picture.............I didnt think so!!

Yes there was a happy ending.... the cathouse got to sell some parts to somebody and a mechanic got to spend some time away from a nagging wife....

Cat is ALL

Some comments on here are ridiculous, its too easy to say thats awesome when your not the one paying for others stupidity. If I were an employer seeing that I'd fire him, and make sure every other company around watched that video. The guy video taping is no better. I don't think anyone could be killed in that scenario, but it makes wonder what else this tool does while the boss is away.

Arabhacks

Banned
Occupation
Underemplyed Operator
Agree.

When I got on my first piece of equipment I considered it a privilege that anyone trusted me with something that costs so much money. That kind of abuse is just uncalled for. Someone should have taught this guy the meaning of the word "Respect"

Hello.

When I was given my first machine, a roller, I all but bonded with that thing.
Always checked to oil and water, "feeding" it as needed.
Anything wrong and I would report it right away.
When it was quitting time I would check everything.
First thing in the morning, check everything.
Each and every time.
To see something like this, sorry SOB!

CatMatt

Occupation
Earthmover

hehehe:D

Attachments

• tipped_loader_01.jpg
    tipped_loader_01.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 522
  • tipped_loader_02.jpg
    tipped_loader_02.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 527
  • tipped_loader_04.jpg
    tipped_loader_04.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 556

bobcatmechanic

Occupation
bobcat mechanic
did you see the right rear wheel when it came down. there are at least a few broken parts in that hub or axle, or soon to be. the operator could have fallen out if not wearing his seat belt or door open. hopefully doing that stuff he would have the common sense to at least put on the belt. but if he was stupid enough to put it on the front wheels probably not

bobcatmechanic

Occupation
bobcat mechanic
sorry it would be the left rear wheel not the right. right wheel as in the side view looking at it

NL1CAT

Occupation
Operator
Cat axles aren't that weak.
They can take a lot of sh*t.

CatMat: Some heavy stuff huh?
Is the operator out of that 993?

CatMatt

Occupation
Earthmover
NL1CAT.
Nope im pretty sure he is still in the cabin. If u look closely im pretty sure thats his right leg against his front window.