• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

punk loader abuse

Ford LT-9000

Banned
Occupation
Rolling around in the dirt
If I was that guys boss it would be your fired get your stuff and leave. You don't do stupid stuff like that all it takes is one slip and the machine could have been on its side or upside down.

It makes you wonder where peoples brains are :confused:

alco

This guy needs a good slapping!

Nah, no need to slap him around. He just did it to himself, just wait a few years till he can hardly walk from the damage he did to his back from dropping the back of the machine like that, then just point and laugh.

Brian

Ford LT-9000

Banned
Occupation
Rolling around in the dirt
He probably compressed every vertibrea (sp) in his back dropping the machine like that.

RT Engineering

Occupation
Owner
I tend to agree, that would be the last day! I would also keep a copy of the video to show the workers comp people in case he tried to say her was hurt ar work.

I just wonder why anyone would think that is cool or fun. I'll bet they have never fixed the machine either.

RT

RollOver Pete

Occupation
Operating Engineer/mechanic
Hey RT
I'll be back at the Oak mall Tues or Wed working for Bali.
Getting a long stick for the 245.
Guess I'll be digging 30+' pulling a shield...
Can hardly wait!
:cool:

dirtslinger

rozumniak (22 hours ago)
got me fired. i guess my boss watches youtube lol

:eek: Try explaining to your next employer why you got fired.

Ive seen quite a few vids of people doing stoppies in loaders. Makes me wonder who in their right mind would allow them to run their equipment.

Dozerboy

Occupation
Operator
I've done donuts while doing snow removal with a loader and played bumper trucks while plowing while the owner was watching. At a different company a wheel dozer hand was hitting end dump piles in 4th so hard dirt would fly over the cab and called the owner and told him to watch this. There is probably a lot of things I'm forgetting too. No one lost there jobs and the owner was laughing their butts off. Was it stupid yes and we're lucky we didn't anyone hurt, but sometimes ya have to lighten up. I do this job because I'm just a big kid playing in the dirt.

Flame away.

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Welcome to HEF dirtslinger! :drinkup

pushkid84

you guys are totaly right about it being hard on the machine and on the operator but it is entertaining i don t think i would do it but it is cool to watch:usa

637slayer

Occupation
scraper hand
i like to see things like that,i would have never thought of a loader wheelie,tear em up theres probably a cat store near you, with new parts.

637slayer

Occupation
scraper hand
ya i know just a piece of sarcasm, the cat store is only an hour away,has become my new saying at my job. due to the abuse i see our equipment go through.

RollOver Pete

Occupation
Operating Engineer/mechanic
:cool:

Attachments

• 405520260HKdlTt_ph.jpg
    405520260HKdlTt_ph.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 1,005
  • 498430110SnOtGd_ph.jpg
    498430110SnOtGd_ph.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 1,012

egoman

Occupation
pipeline and heavy industrial pipefitter
Hey ROP is there any chance that there is a happy ending in the second picture.............I didnt think so!!