• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Pictures of my work

Dirtman2007

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
These are all pictures of jobs that I have completed within the last year except one or two. Hope you enjoy.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 11,387
  • hf 1.jpg
    hf 1.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 11,349
  • hf2.jpg
    hf2.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 11,405
  • hf3.jpg
    hf3.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 11,364
  • hf4.jpg
    hf4.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 11,460

Dirtman2007

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
second set

Attachments

• hf5.jpg
    hf5.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 11,230
  • hf6.jpg
    hf6.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 11,126
  • hf7.jpg
    hf7.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 11,082
  • hf8.jpg
    hf8.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 10,998
  • hf9.jpg
    hf9.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 11,088

Dirtman2007

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
more

Attachments

• hf10.jpg
    hf10.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 10,807
  • hf11.jpg
    hf11.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 10,691
  • hf12.JPG
    hf12.JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 10,556
  • hf13.jpg
    hf13.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 10,467
  • hf14.jpg
    hf14.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 10,399

Dirtman2007

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
keep on going

Attachments

• hf15.jpg
    hf15.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 10,305
  • hf16.jpg
    hf16.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 10,275
  • hf17.jpg
    hf17.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 10,212
  • hf18.jpg
    hf18.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 10,165
  • hf19.JPG
    hf19.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 10,112

Burnout

Occupation
Operator at Sureway Construction
Mmmm a sexy Daewoosian. How do you like that 220LC 5? I ran a 130 LC 5 and they are a weapon.

Dirtman2007

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
Mmmm a sexy Daewoosian. How do you like that 220LC 5? I ran a 130 LC 5 and they are a weapon.

Its a good reliable machine. best part is you can go all day on a half tank of fuel and still have some remaing at the end of the day. The one in the pictures in the fourth daewoo we have bought over the years. Guess the next one will be a doosan:D

Dirtman2007

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
Good stuff Dirtman. Was that a golf course you were working on?

We do some pond work for golf courses but all these pictures were job for private individuals. As you can tell we build alot of ponds!

I've only had a camera for about a year, If I could only have pictures of some of the awsome jobs I have been on throughout the years. O well I'll start now...

Burnout

Occupation
Operator at Sureway Construction
Yeah you can definately say their awesome on fuel. And in horsepower mode or mode 3... they are really violent. The 130 Scott had used a digging bucket from a 320 cat, and a ditching bucket off a 220 daewoo modified to fit the JRB pin grabber coupler we had. The machine didn't like the size of the buckets, but it sure muscled them through the ground pretty easily. The only complaint I had about them was greasing them. I always had to pop the bucket off sit it under where the boom/stick pin are and stand on it to grease them because you couldnt get boom/joint fittings and top bucket cylinder and stick cylinder fitting from ground level.

N.CarolinaDozer

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
Nice pics dirtman! Notice your burning, we have had a problem burning, due to the ban! Doesn't help we're doing a road wideing. So no where to hide our brush. Have you all been affected by it? :stirthepot:usa

Dirtman2007

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
Nice pics dirtman! Notice your burning, we have had a problem burning, due to the ban! Doesn't help we're doing a road wideing. So no where to hide our brush. Have you all been affected by it? :stirthepot:usa

yeah it's been a real pain for us. so many clearing jobs and then you can't burn the stuff. then the price for doing the job goes up to the point where the owner does not want to do the job then:Banghead
Atleast we had a month where the ban was lifted and burning could start again.

I think the ban was stated again this thursday. some fools last weekend set half the state on fire when they decided to burn on a day when the winds were 40mph:eek: some people just have to ruin it for the rest of us...

N.CarolinaDozer

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
Yeah its raining here now, so maybe they will lift it again? I guess that means no work for me tomorrow. I hate the rain because of the lack of work, but we need it due to the drought! There was a forest fire close to my house last week, but it was due to a downed power line.

jazak

Nice pics!!! Do you have alot of problems with building the bond in your state? Here there is so much red tape......especially if you're anywhere near any natural water. (i.e. river, stream, lake, pond, etc)

Dirtman2007

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
Nice pics!!! Do you have alot of problems with building the pond in your state? Here there is so much red tape......especially if you're anywhere near any natural water. (i.e. river, stream, lake, pond, etc)

hymmmm... It's better to beg for forgiveness than ask for permission. We build many many ponds a year and have never gotten a permit. One fellow went about it the right way a went through the permit process to build a pond. It took him 2 yrs to get the ok:eek:

Usually if you are building a pond where there is no perminent water flow there are no questions asked.
The main thing we have to do is keep the highest part of the dam under 15' anything over has to be approved by the state. you can did the pond 40' deep but the dam can't be over 15 ' tall.

We've only been shut down once in many years. Had a helicopter taking some very nice arial photos of the jobsite and the wetlands that we were in. the next day the nice white state truck came out a gave use a little pink sheet that said stop work!! Homeowner gave someone a nice check a we were back to work in a week:pointhead

Dirtman2007

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
few more

digging up stumps in a yard so that it can be filled and leveled.

Before
2.JPG
3.JPG

Driving the machine down the road to the loading site
4.JPG

loading site. about 25 quad axle load will be hauled to the yard. Some very nice looking red clay!
5.JPG

After
6.JPG

Dirtman2007

Occupation
Heavy Equipment Operator
After
7.JPG

Talked the owner of the loading site into building a pond

This morning
Before.
8.JPG