• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

opinions of fiat allis 16b

Grantc

Can't seem to find a good pinion, and can't keep putting money into this old girl. I have been trying anyway not to do it, but I think she is headed to the dismantler next week. Just too much stuff it needs with the while undercarriage and now a drive is what sent it over the edge for me.

This machine has alot of great parts on it though, the rippers are in excellent shape, the blade and mold boards are too. The cylinders are all dry and in good shape also.

Anyone have any interest in parts, let me know asap. Going to put the chains back on it, and get it out a the shop this weekend. The undercaraige is toast, of anyone is think that.