• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Mustang 960 owners: I have your parts manual!

digger242j

Administrator
Occupation
Self employed excavator
I left the post above, just for laughs, after editing out the URL in the link.

I don't have a mustang car...

And you don't have a clue what's being discussed here either, spammer. :rolleyes:

conroe

Don't know if you still have the parts manual for the 960, but if you do I would like to see about getting a copy.

Thanks

mdonalds201

I just picked up a 960 , not sure of the year (ser.# 3619723). I really could use the parts & service manuals. Thanks, MJD

DrMaddox

Mustang 960 Manual

Hello fellow Mustang 960 owners. Someone has given me an electronic copy of the parts manual for the 960. Its in pdf format and can be emailed. "in part or whole" - no charge! I also have the service manual that covers the 930, 940 and 960, also in pdf format. Manuals are dated 1994. The vendors charge an arm and a leg for these things. Give me a holler if I can be of assistence in this regard. Scan quality is adequate. If anyone has the operator's manual for the 960 in pdf, I'd love to have a copy of that one too.

Joe I would really appreciate you emailing your pdf manual for my Mustang 960

mdonalds201

Joe, You sent me the parts manual last month but it was missing the hydr. lift section ( pgs. 41-60 ). I recall having trouble receiving the pdf's. The rest of the manual looks okay. Thanks, MJD

xabaras

Looking for info on the 940. The whole PDF would be nice but I am particularly interested in the chains, gears, for the tires. This thing totally blew out and will only drive straight. Thanks for any help! xabaras@yahoo.com