• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Mustang 960 owners: I have your parts manual!

big_time_blue

I would greatly appreciate an electronic copy of the 960 parts manual as well as the 960 service manual. Thanks in advance. Our machine broke the idler shaft and we are in the process of repairing.

nkoot

Thanks a lot whoever sent it to me

For the Mustang 940 E

Thanks a lot whoever sent it to me, does anyone now as I just had a quick look in the book as to were the hyd temp sender is located can't seem to find it in manual or machine

jsummerland

Hi joe I also have a 960 if u could send both manuals that would be greatly appreciated thanx much

Mustang960A

Hello fellow Mustang 960 owners. Someone has given me an electronic copy of the parts manual for the 960. Its in pdf format and can be emailed. "in part or whole" - no charge! I also have the service manual that covers the 930, 940 and 960, also in pdf format. Manuals are dated 1994. The vendors charge an arm and a leg for these things. Give me a holler if I can be of assistence in this regard. Scan quality is adequate. If anyone has the operator's manual for the 960 in pdf, I'd love to have a copy of that one too.

Just picked up a Mustang 960 and need some parts... would greatly appreciate it if you could email me a copy of the manual to jao2chang@gmail.com. Thank you!!