• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Mustang 930 940 960 Have Manual Will email

El Guapo

I just posted this request in the 960 thread somehow.... not sure how I ended up there instead of here. Anyways, I just picked up a 940e in pretty good shape. It needs some love though. I'd really like to get all my documentation together before i start working on it. It came with a copy of the parts manual but no other manuals. Would someone be so kind as to forward any other manuals you may have for the 940e, it would be much appreciated. Email is pastaalalamborghini@gmail.com Thank you!!

rhema1

hello, new to the forum but I have huge nagging problem w hydraulics. I have a manual (revised july '98) and the photo does not comply with mine. My problem is that I don't have a T fitting at the outlet pressure port of the gear pump for pressure checks. I'm experiencing hot hydraulic oil after 45 mins of operation. I have checked the oil cooler, washed and flushed it out and next I would like to check the pressure...my manual on pg 4-4 figure 1 shows a pressure port check near the T stick- this is not my machine. I do have a port for the low pressure check, but not for the large gear pump. I'm frustrated! Any ideas? I'm now suspecting a pressure relief cartridge may be suspect.

cbindianola

Hey, I was searching around for a service manual for a 930 mustang. I came across your post. Do you still have them. I am trying to figure out how to access area under seat ahead of engine compartment. I have a hydraulic leak in that area. I would like to get ahold of the entire manual if possible.

THANKS