1. Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Mustang 930 940 960 Have Manual Will email

Discussion in 'Skid Steers' started by joestewart, Mar 3, 2010.

1. joestewart

joestewart New Member

I just acquired the factory service manual for the 930 940 and 960 in pdf format. The scans aren't the greatest quality, but they are readable. If anyone needs a page or two to help them in their repairs, I'd be happy to share. Just need a valid email address. J. Stewart

2. rsfry

rsfry New Member

I just a purchased a 940 Mustang skid steer and looking for a service manual - is it possible to get the complete manual from you?
    R Fry

3. rsfry

rsfry New Member

Sorry i forgot my email....rsfry@sympatico.ca
    R Fry

4. W4yn3

W4yn3 New Member

I have a 940 and would really appreciate the manual for it. Can you email it to me at wayne.nosenzo@gmail.com please or can you upload to skydrive (if it is too big to email) and give me access via my email? If you need a hotmail address I can give one.

5. Grunt

Grunt New Member

Mustang 940

Hi

I have a mustang 940 and need to do some repairs. I would really appreciate a copy of the service manual. My email is gruntstable@hotmail.com

Cheers

6. stphnbean

stphnbean New Member

Could you please email the entire manual to me? Our company has lost ours, and we need it really bad. Thanks a lot. Email is sbean9401@gmail.com

7. harveje

harveje New Member

8. sgc

sgc New Member

Hi folks,

I just purchased a second-hand 940 and it came without either an operator's or service manual. Does anyone have a copy of either that they can share?

Much appreciated! :)

-- Simon

9. sgc

sgc New Member

10. Matt j

Matt j New Member

Help needed with a mustang 2064

I have owned this skidsteer for about two weeks. It has started perfect everytime. I tried it today and turned over twice and wouldnt even attempt to start. It had blown a fuse, that i replaced . Now all it does is blow fuses. I am lost and looking for some help. I do not have a manual and i believe this would open my eyes alot. Any help would be greatly apprieciated
    Thanks matt

11. tool_king

tool_king New Member

joe can you email me a copy of that pdf file to tool_king@hotmail.com .If you are looking for anything please let me know .I have a lot of info to share
    THANKS
    ED

12. JWILC

JWILC New Member

13. kuangqy

kuangqy New Member

14. Salted Nuts

Salted Nuts New Member

Hi Joe, I have just picked up a 940 from the auctions. It has a few issues and that manual would be extremely helpful. Would you be able to send a copy to peter@redlandsrealty.com.au
    Thanks in advance, Pete.

15. wes10642

wes10642 New Member

mustang repair manual

I need a manual for the 940 and 960 not sure what mine is. I am tring to overhaul hyd. cyl. Thanks a lot Wes email is wes_breiten@yahoo.com Thanks again

16. gabi

gabi New Member

17. Indians1

Indians1 New Member

I just bought a Mustang 940. I know it sounds stupid, but is the hyd. oil dipstick in the tank? If not, where is it? No sight guage that I can see. Thanks!

18. Ken Franz

Ken Franz New Member

960 manual

Hi Joe,
    Had a leak in my hydraulic line somewhere between the motor and the seat - very hard to see and may need to take the motor out. Does not look like a hose but a metal line that has failed and will need to be replaced but not sure. Any info on that would be most helpful. I would love to get my hands on a complete manual. have looked in the past but could not find one. Where did you get yours?

Thanks!
    Ken

19. joestewart

joestewart New Member

The online auction, for big bucks! PM me your email address and I'll send you what I have. J. Stewart

20. Indians1

Indians1 New Member