• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Military D9 and D10

Status
Not open for further replies.

9420pullpan

the first pic is a D9 the second a D10.......

Attachments

• d9_11.JPG
    d9_11.JPG
    47.7 KB · Views: 3,719
  • d10 israel.JPG
    d10 israel.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 5,237

Bob Horrell

Charter Member
Occupation
Owner/Operator grading business
9420 pullpan, I really have been enjoying all these pictures you have been posting. Thanks for taking the time to do it.
Bob

9420pullpan

i have many more pics of interesting equipment. so ill continue posting them. im glad you like them!

9420pullpan

i found some more cool military dozer pics check em out.....

Attachments

• CAT38.jpg
    CAT38.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 2,463
  • d9_12.jpg
    d9_12.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 2,426
  • israel_robot_bulldozer.jpg
    israel_robot_bulldozer.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 2,549
  • d9_7.jpg
    d9_7.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 2,394
  • CAT30.jpg
    CAT30.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 2,518

D10R

Occupation
groundskeeper
I gotta say, it makes my day to see a bunch of pics where someone else is stuck or destroyed their machines, makes me feel better about the few little scratches on the paint LOL.

Steve Frazier

Founder
Staff member
I saw these machines in action on the news this morning. Apparently they are being used to destroy homes in territories Isreal has surrendered to Palestine and this has caused some protest among the Isrealis.

Quite a machine none the less. They drive through concrete buildings like they aren't there!

junior

Guys, Maybe You Like It But Israel Is Killing People With This Machines. Can You Believe It! Your Manipulated Us Press Does Not Broadcast These News With The Requests Of Your Politicians, But Can You Believe It, A Woman And A Child Is Crying And Hug Each Other With Afraid, And A Giant Dozer Is Walking Straight Them And Passes And Kills Them. Hundreds Of Events Like These. Can You Imagine Their Body After This. It Is Horrifying!!! And Then, When These Painfull People Attacks You, You Call It Terror. But They Call It Revenge, Because Everybody Knows Who Encourages Israel. On The Other Hand Usa Itself, Finances, Supports And Creates Terrorist Organisations In Foreign Countries, And This Is Why World Hate Usa. For Example, In My Country Usa Still Finances And Supports The Terrorist Organisation Called Pkk Who Killed 40.000 Civil People In My Country Turkey.(and There Are Lots Of Proofs About This That Many Usa Ambassadors Could Not Oppose This). Maybe You Can't See Everything From There Maybe Because Of Your Press, But Usa And Some Of Europe Countries(england, France, ...) Are Seem So Unfair, Guilty And Hypocrite. And So That You, Yourself Kills Your Own Troops With Your Wrong And Desperate Politics. Many Years Ago Usa And Some Europe Countries(mainly France) Planned To Take Iraq Oil And For That They Gave Money, Power And Support To A Poor, Idiot,psychopath, Ill Man Called Saddam Huseyin, And When He Becomes Powerfull And Makes Cruelty To Iraq People And Attack To Quwait, Usa Pretexts This And Then Entered To Iraq And Killed 400.000 People(counted Now) Mainly Civil. And Did The Same For Iran Many Years Ago, Supported A Bigot Booby Called Ayetullah Humeyni, And Let Him To Kill The Modern Thought Shah And His Family With Brutal Methods Just Only For Not Giving His Oil And Gas To Usa And Europe For Very Cheap Prices. And The Time Is Now!, Today Iran Become An Oppress Empire, So It Is The Best Situation For Usa For Enter And Exploit Iran As Iraq And Quwait. (note:and Like Humeyni And Saddam Your New Toys Are Talabani And Barzani) But We Know Very Well Iran. In This Middle East, East Europe And West Asia Area, Two Country Are Dominant, One Is Turkey, And The Other Is Absolutely Iran. These Two Countries' History Is Nearly 3000 Years And In This Area Iran Never Lose Serious Land Losses Since 1200 Years. They Don't Resemble Iraq, Lebanon, Vietnam, Korea And Then... And Only For Your This Kind Of Aggressor Politics, You Can't See The World And A Dangerous Communist Power Named China Will Be A Super Power In Next 25 Year. Today Usa Is The Only Super Power But China Is Coming Fastly Near You, And Also Russia Is On The Attack Too. Today Usa Is Only Super Power But Strategists Says That In 2040 There Will Be Three; Russia, Usa, China, And The Cold War Will Start Again But This Time More Horrible With The Contribution Of China.

Peace To Everyone, The Real Peace.

PSDF350

Was watching combate engineers today on history channel taday. They were talking about one guy in dozer who used it to cover a pill box with dirt during ww2 with everyone in it. Thats one way to take out a pill box.

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
I'm sure it is something simple........but whats a pill box? :confused:

Countryboy

Occupation
I knew it was something simple........Thanks.

jmac

I guess junior has some opinions about USA. I never stops amazing me what every one thinks of the USA. Why do we give so much and get so little. :usa

telescooper

A pill box, is a small concrete, or other reinforced building that allows a machine gun, or other weapons to fire out of it. They are used for a defensive position, and constructed well in advance of an attack. Watch a WW2 documentry or movie and you will see.:usa

Countryboy

Occupation
I guess junior has some opinions about USA. I never stops amazing me what every one thinks of the USA. Why do we give so much and get so little. :usa

It appears there are problems with misconstrued information being passed through the Press in other countries, not just the USA.

Junior, I hope you realise that the Press is a tool to inform the public but is also used to modify the public's opinion. The Government plays a big role in the latter. Unlike Governments though, the Press is near the same, regardless of nations; it's easily manipulated by politics. While you are definately free to express your opinions, I think some of them have been motivated by your Press which is manipulated by your Government.

In no way am I asking you not to point the finger at our Press for being politically motivated but I do ask that you point the finger at your Press for the same reason. You'd have to have blinders on to miss seeing the same issue. :usa

And for what it's worth, I think the guys here were commenting on the engineering that was put into this equipment, not the destruction that it has caused. A dozer is a dozer. If it kills somebody then it is still a dozer. You need to be looking at the people in the seat.......

8-ball

Occupation
run a john deer mower on co. roads
d-9 and d-10

all i can say is, GOD BLESS THE USA, AND ALL OF OUR YOUNG PEOPLE WHO ARE IN HARMS WAY TRYING THEIR BEST TO PROTECT THESE PEOPLE FROM THEMSELVES! MAYBE WE NEED A COUPLE OF THOSE DOZERS TO FLANK OUR CONVOYS TO CLEAR THE ROADSIDE BOMBS THAT HAVE KILLED SO MANY OF OUR YOUNG PEOPLE !:usa

Dozerboy

Occupation
Operator
Jr everbody that uses oil suports Terrorist unless they don't import ANY.

MAYBE WE NEED A COUPLE OF THOSE DOZERS TO FLANK OUR CONVOYS TO CLEAR THE ROADSIDE BOMBS THAT HAVE KILLED SO MANY OF OUR YOUNG PEOPLE !:usa

Just so you know you are more likely to get killed in any of the the major cities in the US then a soldier is in Iraq. :usa :usa

Status
Not open for further replies.