• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Lonely forum

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Running what I brung and taking what I win
I don't have a dedicated tool carrier but I do run skid steers and a 420DIT. I like the versatility of changing from bucket to forks to sweeper to auger to trencher, etc. Just thought this forum needed at least one post.

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Does this count as a tool carrier? :D

tool belt.jpg

Countryboy

Occupation
Load Out Tech. / Heavy Equipment Operator / Locomo
Nawww...thats for Sissys

This whats you need

BucketBoss Extreme Gear 55035 Mullet Buster Tool Belt

Crikey....Mullet Buster??

I just picked the first one that came up on Google........Ya always gotta be better don't ya....... :D

Why didn't you post a picture of your belt Squizzy. :bouncegri Here, I'll do it for ya:

products-pinktoolbeltlg.jpg
link

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Squizzy - do you have the underwear to match:spongebob !:lmao

wrenchbender

Sometimes you can post to much info so please don't reply to that question Squizzy we really don't want to know!:eek:

Squizzy246B

Administrator
Occupation
Digger Driver
Sometimes you can post to much info so please don't reply to that question Squizzy we really don't want to know!:eek:

:naughty :naughty :naughty

Why didn't you post a picture of your belt Squizzy. Here, I'll do it for ya:

I think its just a lovely pink don't you?:)

Can you get one in Chiffon...No problem though...I quite prefer the leather one:D

On a more serious note...is there any Volvo L50E owners out there....I am actually interested in a compact loader sometime down the track and I like what I'm hearing about Wolvos:D . Haven't had a chance to run a current model 914 or IT14. We did run a 908 and found it a good little machine but too light for what we want.

(well that about screws my hijackery reputation):Banghead

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.:bouncegri :lmao :woohoo

Seriously - I have a 420DIT and it works pretty well with the quick coupler on front, plus you get the backhoe on the other end. If that would be heavy enough for your application it may be an option.

later, cm:drinkup

Lashlander

Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.:bouncegri :lmao :woohoo

Seriously - I have a 420DIT and it works pretty well with the quick coupler on front, plus you get the backhoe on the other end. If that would be heavy enough for your application it may be an option.

later, cm:drinkup

I'm not sure if you'll ever be able to bring this one back on topic. I wish you luck. :)

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
With this being the first thread in this lonely forum you get what you can get- beggars can't be choosers.:dizzy

Dozerboy

Occupation
Operator
I ran a TC a while back a scraper got stuck I gave him a push and bent the crap out of it never been on one since. Not that it hurts my feeling.:D

CM1995

Administrator
Occupation
Anybody have any experience with a track loader that has a quick coupler? I would like to add one to my loader to change from a bucket to real forks. Right now we use the hang on bucket forks and they work ok but a real set of forks would work much better.

hvy 1ton

Since your interested in the 953D, I was told by one of my friends that a quick-coupler is going to be a factory option. I think he said that his will be getting one, so he can switch a mp bucket with a demo grapple or something like that.