• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Logging Accidents: And They Walked Away.........

Born2clearcut

Same thing happen on a 122 i was on a few years back , caught it before it tore right off . Had alot of issues with those light weight booms they are NFG ! Keep your eyes on them or they get ya ..

furpo

If it isn't the same one there was a BOP contractor who tipped their 171 over the back of a cat loader in a similar way to your photo Scott S

Must have been grapple yarding without an guyline .Would have been one heck of a ride if it came from the top road.

Murk100

This happened in Port Hardy no idea when, a friend gave me these pics in camp.. 075 you may know more.Image0027.jpgImage0034.jpgImage0046.jpgImage0047.jpg

That's one I have never seen or heard about.Compared to to the 7220 that poor old Northwest took a beating. Pretty hard to pull it over, over the end of the tracks, must be good story there.