• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

lets talk looks

Shimmy1

Since there is some talk on old equipment, I'll add this. I know there is universal hate for big rubber tire hoes, but if I had to conquer the world with one, and parts were not an issue, give me the old trusty 780D. I've spent a bunch of time in a 446B, but it's not the beast the 780 was. backhoe-loaders-780-d-case-3344761435.jpg

1693TA

Occupation
FAA Radar Engineer, (Retired)
That one looks to be 4X4. Had my former 780CK been 4X4, there would not have been any thoughts of selling it. I really liked that tractor a lot except it didn't like moving in the slop it needed to.

Coaldust

Occupation
Cargo Tanks, ULSD, RUG, Methanol, LPG
I thought Cody did a good job dropping his persona and actually doing sincere interviews of the townsfolk. Love the classic Komatsu style.

Be the change you want to see. :)

Welder Dave

I think it fell into a basement with one track.It did appear to be getting hot though.
It did get stuck but was steaming too. I think he would have done a lot more damage if he hadn't got. Ran it till it wouldn't run anymore. He was headed towards some propane tanks or fuel station when someone in a Cat scraper tried to stop him. Basically pushed the scraper out of the way like a toy but it did cause him to change direction.
He had to have had some serious mental issues. Too bad because he was a highly skilled fabricator and welder.