• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

Kobelco hydraulic excavators

randylil

Occupation
Owner of a garage.
Hey everyone. I have a Kobelco SK60 Mark III serial # LE 16073. I am looking for the pressure schematics for the machine and where to check the pressures. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated. Thank you.

oregonlogger

I have a 2005 sk330 kobelco log loader, the travel is working fine but the rest of my functions are very slow and will barely move, any suggestions?

oregonlogger

hello MR kobelco, I have a sk330lc log loader, a 2005 dynamic acrea. the travel is working fine but the rest of my functions are sluggish and will barely move. any suggestions?

LACHAU

Hey everyone. I have a Kobelco SK60 Mark III serial # LE 16073. I am looking for the pressure schematics for the machine and where to check the pressures. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated. Thank you.
Hi RANDYLIL,
You can download the SERVICE MAN HAND BOOK of your machine, all your need and more at below link.
IT'S HERE

MR. KOBELCO

Resigned
Occupation
PARTS & SERVICE MGR. AMOUNG OTHER HATS @ KOBELCO D
hello MR kobelco, I have a sk330lc log loader, a 2005 dynamic acrea. the travel is working fine but the rest of my functions are sluggish and will barely move. any suggestions?

hi oregonlogger,
please provide you ser# YC06/YC07 ?
i will suggest that you call me when you are at the machine and sitting in the cab seat.
there are various maintenance check screens that i can get you into and with you as my eyes,
with some luck we can pin-point your problem.
now unfortunately i am off to Vegas tomorrow night for the CONEXPO.
if you can it would be quicker and easier for you to deal with this tomorrow morning first thing
or else i'll be harder to get hold of and pressed to find time to get back to you.
call me at home ph: 1-905-697-9626
thx
adam

Marksan

The initial lower cost of buying these mchines never seems to pay off in the end

A fascile observation and complete Bollocks at that.

Are you going to substanciate that, or are you just bored?

Last edited:

erik1727

i hone kobelco sk025 1998 #pv04721 what kind is the main pump, were can i get internal parts;
the right track as no power so is the boom; so i figure exit 1 is the probleme the rest works find

vindeez

I have a Kobelco SK45, the hydraulics seem to be a little slow and under powered. There are 2 cylinoids mounted on the main pump, each with a pigtail with wire colors of red and black. There is nothing hooked up to the pigtails, and i cant seem to find the other ends in the harness. Could this be the cause of my slow and week hydraulics? I am looking for any type of parts maual or service manual, my serial number starts with a PY and from talking to my dealer, it is a Japanese machine and they would not help me with any info. I dont believe it is the SR model. Any help, in any direction, would be greatly appreciated... Thanks

LACHAU

.. i am off to Vegas tomorrow night for the CONEXPO.
if you can it would be quicker and easier for you to deal with this tomorrow morning first thing
or else i'll be harder to get hold of and pressed to find time to get back to you.
call me at home ph: 1-905-697-9626
thx
adam
Hi Adam, Could you take some photos of the new series of KOBELCO excavator at CONEXPO? How about the brochure of them, could you send the brochure to my mail: kcvnphat@yahoo.com. Your infomation is greatly appreciate.

Matt_H

I would start a new thread but it won't let me, but I'm looking for opinions on the 2010 sk210 local deal has a goverement rent return with 470hrs on it full load machine. I'm not familar with these machines at all but the price is right at 130,000cdn let me know what you think.

MR. KOBELCO

Resigned
Occupation
I would start a new thread but it won't let me, but I'm looking for opinions on the 2010 sk210 local deal has a goverement rent return with 470hrs on it full load machine. I'm not familar with these machines at all but the price is right at 130,000cdn let me know what you think.

the kobelco sk210 model is known as the machine that put kobelco on the map...
the sk210 is virtually bullet proof...
advise of the ser# yq09-u#### by e-mail @ hf_hydraulics@hotmail.com
you want to make sure it is not a grey market machine or something.
i can run the serial number for you.
other than routine maintenance, using the proper fluids & filters and changing them at the recommended intervals you should have little probelms - can put an easy 5,000 - 6,000 hours on her
cheers!

MR. KOBELCO

Resigned
Occupation
I have a Kobelco SK45, the hydraulics seem to be a little slow and under powered. There are 2 cylinoids mounted on the main pump, each with a pigtail with wire colors of red and black. There is nothing hooked up to the pigtails, and i cant seem to find the other ends in the harness. Could this be the cause of my slow and week hydraulics? I am looking for any type of parts maual or service manual, my serial number starts with a PY and from talking to my dealer, it is a Japanese machine and they would not help me with any info. I dont believe it is the SR model. Any help, in any direction, would be greatly appreciated... Thanks

hi,
if you advise the model with added description such as super version, -6es, mark ?, acera, beetle, etc...
and the complete ser#
and e-mail me pictures of your machine esp. the hyd pump compartment
i might be able to help you with this
e-mail: hf_hydraulics@hotmail.com

MR. KOBELCO

Resigned
Occupation
i hone kobelco sk025 1998 #pv04721 what kind is the main pump, were can i get internal parts;
the right track as no power so is the boom; so i figure exit 1 is the probleme the rest works find

hi,
please advise me of all manufacturers tag info on pump
make, model, ser#, etc...
and i can look into parts availability for you
cheers!

MR. KOBELCO

Resigned
Occupation
The initial lower cost of buying these mchines never seems to pay off in the end

as i stated before, please give me a call at work - 905-888-9070
and introduce yourself.
my name is adam.
i am the parts & service mgr.
and if you already know that - please do let me know what it is that is exactly bugging you?
life is way too short to allow things to fester!

CNY-farmkid

Hi Mr. Kobelco,

a newbie, bought a SK025 # PV05244 for my hobby farm (Toy) and having hydraulic power problems and could use your assistance. Boom raises and sets with power, Bucket curls with Power. Drawing the dipper in and rotating are both very weak. blade has no down pressure and track power is better right side than left but not what i would call 100%. during rabbit travel, to lift the boom stops travel and neither function really operates. while drawing dipper in, if you also joystick to pivot on turet, dipper has a little more power but not much. Thanks in advance for your assistance.

ben46a

P2633 Service code in a 2008 SK485. Any clue to what it represents, none of our books have that particular code in it. All oils and fluid levels up to snuff.