• Thank you for visiting HeavyEquipmentForums.com! Our objective is to provide industry professionals a place to gather to exchange questions, answers and ideas. We welcome you to register using the "Register" icon at the top of the page. We'd appreciate any help you can offer in spreading the word of our new site. The more members that join, the bigger resource for all to enjoy. Thank you!

How Did You Find Us?

Macneil

Occupation
Tri Axle Dump Truck Driver
I found this wonderful bit of information through Google looking for Heavy Truck forums!

Son of Pipeman

Good morning, I was researching a problem I was having with my D4H XL Series 111 and happy to report one of your members had addressed the problem I was having. (transmission pressure warning light), I also have a John Deere 644C Loader and thought signing up for membership would be a good idea.

Pa Highwayman

Occupation
Operating Engineer Local 542 IUOE
I found your site just by shear luck searching on Google. I immediately enjoyed reading the content.

Haulier

Occupation
Project Manager
I found this forum on Google while searching for a forum about heavy haulage, this one popped up and I liked what I saw and decided to join in!

BostonBender

I googled "heavy equipment forums" and this site was returned in the search. I thought...this looks promising. I was surprised (happily) that it is an active forum with many participants.

jaytech

i was searching google regarding a problem i'm having with an excavator i just bought.
this site is really paydirt its great!

kman569

Occupation
Self Employed
Was looking for information on a repair that I needed and the link came up and started reading and recieved some good info and joined....Thanks for having me